All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our 5 has the 20 kids that can do a jump 2 to full do it,
And then still in the jump section they have everyone throw 4 jumps to back so I guess there are definitely some teams as I would assume some worlds teams that would have that as well. So it's kind of like the best of both worlds.

Fwiw, and my kid is not on level 5 but she said she can do jumps 2 to full easier than jumps to back so I guess it depends on the kid. So it's up to the judges to decide what's more difficult.

She said she can pick up the power in the two handsprings to do the full always but she has to tuck fast and it's harder for her like she could mess the tuck up if she doesn't jump just right.

Are they gonna be using that music all year? :confused:
Well you know how everyone has been having problems with getting their music on time this season. This was probably just a back up plan until they actually get their real music. JR Usually does their music and their whole gyms music as well but I was shocked to see that Thunder their small coed team using Patrick instead of a mix from JR, so maybe lady lightning will be getting a mix from Patrick instead of JR this season which I would be curious on how that would turn out.

Last edited:
What's wrong with LL??!! They're supposed to be entertaining and energetic even at the start of the season...

Back