All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not allstar but this amazed me

Talk about stamina, it felt like the routine was just going to go on and on and on...

From the regional competitions I've attended, the Philippines definitely has one of strongest teams in Southeast Asia. They've neck-to-neck with Thailand, if not better.

Talk about stamina, it felt like the routine was just going to go on and on and on...

From the regional competitions I've attended, the Philippines definitely has one of strongest teams in Southeast Asia. They've neck-to-neck with Thailand, if not better.

I know!! They basically did like 3 routines!!! I would be dead. I hope they go to world's; I would love to see what kind of skills they could put into 2:30! As always: I'm so glad to see non-US teams with crazy skills and talent!

I know!! They basically did like 3 routines!!! I would be dead. I hope they go to world's; I would love to see what kind of skills they could put into 2:30! As always: I'm so glad to see non-US teams with crazy skills and talent!

As much as the teams in this region appreciate your enthusiasm, we simply can't afford to send teams across the other side of the world. It is just too expensive, flights alone would be at cheapest $1,700 per head. Even Bangkok University only sends their team once every 2-3 years, having to raise their own funds over that time period. The only country that I can think of, which teams would potentially have enough funds to compete at Worlds, is Singapore. And even then, they've never sent a team.

Perhaps one day when Allstar cheerleading is better recognize and have competitions in which the EP would sponsor teams to Worlds. In the mean time, we'll just have to stick to regional competitions.

As much as the teams in this region appreciate your enthusiasm, we simply can't afford to send teams across the other side of the world. It is just too expensive, flights alone would be at cheapest $1,700 per head. Even Bangkok University only sends their team once every 2-3 years, having to raise their own funds over that time period. The only country that I can think of, which teams would potentially have enough funds to compete at Worlds, is Singapore. Even then, they've never sent a team.

Perhaps one day when Allstar cheerleading is better recognize and have competitions in which the EP would sponsor teams to Worlds. In the mean time, we'll just have to stick to regional competitions.

That's such a shame! So much talent is on that side of the globe and we see a small fraction of it. I would love for EPs (or anyone) to sponsor more teams from that area. Keep up the AMAZING work though; and keep the videos coming!

My school made a video of all the athletes. They ended up putting cheer and dance in it too.

SOOOOO cute! Videos like this make me wish social media was a thing back in my day...for like a second, and then reality hits and I change my mind. But I loved it!

Not all-star but i know a lot of people like to keep up with GHSA cheer.

Johns Creek:

Ola:

Lambert:

West Forsyth:

I've always appreciated the Georgia high schools talent but wish they would so real cheer sections instead of all music routines. Just seems like all the choreography looks the same with most of these programs year after year. I also wish they would stress motions and motion placement. They are very skilled in stunts and tumbling but hs cheer should look more high school. Just my opinion.

I've always appreciated the Georgia high schools talent but wish they would so real cheer sections instead of all music routines. Just seems like all the choreography looks the same with most of these programs year after year. I also wish they would stress motions and motion placement. They are very skilled in stunts and tumbling but hs cheer should look more high school. Just my opinion.
It used to look a lot like UCA college. They could do 1/2 a routine, stop the music and lead a cheer, then pick back up with the 2nd 1/2, or start with a cheer (no music) and then do a full routine. A lot of people just saw it as "killing the energy" (they wanted more all-star-ish). Squads may still have the option to perform a cheer without music, and no one chooses to do it that way, I'm not sure.

As much as the teams in this region appreciate your enthusiasm, we simply can't afford to send teams across the other side of the world. It is just too expensive, flights alone would be at cheapest $1,700 per head. Even Bangkok University only sends their team once every 2-3 years, having to raise their own funds over that time period. The only country that I can think of, which teams would potentially have enough funds to compete at Worlds, is Singapore. And even then, they've never sent a team.

There was an all girl at ICU worlds and they were amazing it is a shame that it is too expensive because im sure they would medal because they have the tumbling it is amazing!

Back