All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow, they are amazing! I'm not feeling the half hair up/half down, I was nervous because some of the girls had really long hair, aren't they worried their hair will get caught on someone or stepped on!? [emoji15] besides the hair issue they were fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Is the skill done by Panthers at 2:14 have a name? I am seeing so many variations of that flip now and was curious.

2) Cheetahs skills are amazing..but there were so many leg rubs and hip pops and wow maybe I am just getting older...still a great routine though!

3) I cannot look at the beginning of Cheetahs' pyramid and not getting a shiver up my spine of thinking how bad of a rug burn you could get from that...how do they avoid that when it seems they lay her completely on the carpet and drag her? Is she suspended off the ground slightly?

I am so excited for this weekend now.

1) Is the skill done by Panthers at 2:14 have a name? I am seeing so many variations of that flip now and was curious.

2) Cheetahs skills are amazing..but there were so many leg rubs and hip pops and wow maybe I am just getting older...still a great routine though!

3) I cannot look at the beginning of Cheetahs' pyramid and not getting a shiver up my spine of thinking how bad of a rug burn you could get from that...how do they avoid that when it seems they lay her completely on the carpet and drag her? Is she suspended off the ground slightly?

I am so excited for this weekend now.
from the looks of it, she holds herself up slightly so the only thing that drags is her head. haha I was wondering the same thing an this angle shows it perfectly haha, if you go back and rewatch it you could spot it if you know what to look for haha.

FWIW, I love this team and see so much potential in them to grow and become great contenders in this division in years to come! Do they have the tumbling difficulty of say CA Jags or ECE J5? No, but they're a first year team and, beside the fact that you already have a J4, it seems like none of the kids would be challenged in a J4 division and it wouldn't help them grow as athletes. They look like a pretty young bunch so hopefully they can stay together and make strides in Juniors for your gym! My heart lies with ECE J5 in small junior this year because many girls near and dear to my heart made the switch to ECE this year and made J5 (my ultimate J5 fave has always been Starlites so I was pumped when I learned ECE wouldn't compete against them this year and I could root for both), but I wish this team the best too! The choreo and music is very creative, theatric, and the girls are also very sharp in their motions and I love it (like a good mix of Orange and Stars haha).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree! Are they making some baby tumbler mistakes? Sure. But we have to keep in mind that some of these girls are still babies. As they grow into double digits, and/or body awareness, they will better comprehend how their muscles work and how to execute the instructions of their tumbling coaches. But, as another poster said, "everyone has to start somewhere". I imagine that this team has outstunted a few of the teams in their division thus far. They are very confident stunters! I'm loving ECE J5 and CEA Jr. Crush this year, and their stunting confidence and sharp transitioning reminds me of a mini ECE/CEA Jrs team. Keep it up Wicked!

Back