All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK, i'm going to lose it on the next person who has something negative to say about any Jersey Allstars program. For a program that is within 45 minutes of both World Cup Freehold and CJA, they're doing AMAZINGLY well for their program. I personally alway get nervous for every competition that any of our teams are in the same division. They're an incredibly talented and strong program. Even better fact? Their owner is 25 and their entire staff is under 30. They're slaying the game and people act like they don't know what's happening. I know they don't need an outside source sticking up for them since they always do their talking on the mat, it just needed to be stated. Keep doing what you're doing Jersey. Start bringing brooms to all your competitions.

OK, i'm going to lose it on the next person who has something negative to say about any Jersey Allstars program. For a program that is within 45 minutes of both World Cup Freehold and CJA, they're doing AMAZINGLY well for their program. I personally alway get nervous for every competition that any of our teams are in the same division. They're an incredibly talented and strong program. Even better fact? Their owner is 25 and their entire staff is under 30. They're slaying the game and people act like they don't know what's happening. I know they don't need an outside source sticking up for them since they always do their talking on the mat, it just needed to be stated. Keep doing what you're doing Jersey. Start bringing brooms to all your competitions.
The owner is 25 ?! ugh .. Im sad now - Im 25 .. mehhh help me Im poor

Who was being negative? I don't see asking if girls cross over as negative, especially since they preceded the comment with how much they love the team. When any other team has crossovers we're allowed to talk about it if we notice it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed 100%. As an alum of all star cheer in that area, I have nothing but respect for jersey all stars. They are amazing and continue to get better each year!

I was wondering the same thing. I love this routine, it's so fun to watch and someone correct me if I'm wrong...but are some of the girls on wicked also on emeralds? From the video a few girls look very similar.

I think they are amazing!!!! Our youth 2 and junior 2 are amazing also and pulling some of the highest scores of the whole competition several times and they couldn't beat them in stunts and pyramid. And they have really difficult stunts and pyramids but not like that.

If it's a bunch of j5 girls crossing over all season I won't be as impressed though.

Good thing my kid is on level 3 so it won't be her team against them at the summit. Lol

Eta: I just went and watched the j5.. I didn't try examining the whole team but all the people I remembered from the j2 video I seen on the j5. That's cool!

Last edited:
I think they are amazing!!!! Our youth 2 and junior 2 are amazing also and pulling some of the highest scores of the whole competition several times and they couldn't beat them in stunts and pyramid. And they have really difficult stunts and pyramids but not like that.

If it's a bunch of j5 girls crossing over all season I won't be as impressed though.

Good thing my kid is on level 3 so it won't be her team against them at the summit. Lol

Eta: I just went and watched the j5.. I didn't try examining the whole team but all the people I remembered from the j2 video I seen on the j5. That's cool!

Maybe Im tardy to the party regarding this conversation but I thought that was frowned upon ? A level 5 team passing as a level 2 ?? I would say if it was just a couple girls then eh whatever but your saying "all" lol Im worried

Maybe Im tardy to the party regarding this conversation but I thought that was frowned upon ? A level 5 team passing as a level 2 ?? I would say if it was just a couple girls then eh whatever but your saying "all" lol Im worried
I said all the people I remembered like face wise were definitely in the j5 video. Like the little girl with short dark hair thats a flyer, the other girl that's really close to the camera in jumps is like in the exact same spots in jumps with j5. One of of the girls that tumbles forward I saw her face in the j5 video.

I watched the j2 video before I seen the comments. I didn't go back and watch it again... Then I watched the j5 video and the people I "remembered" from the j2 video were definitely in the j5 one!

Who was being negative? I don't see asking if girls cross over as negative, especially since they preceded the comment with how much they love the team. When any other team has crossovers we're allowed to talk about it if we notice it...

Most of our teams cross because they love the gym so much. And NO, our emeralds is not the wicked team. Just because we have a cross over does not make it the same team. But thanks for watching our video so closely!

So there is only "a" crossover? Just 1?

my apologies!

apology accepted. There is cross overs from many teams. Including youth 2 to j2. She's the little one with the straight leg scorp and yes she's a TRUE level 2. And don't forget the two in the back who don't tumble at all? I guess they're level 5 athletes as well..... you should keep your negativity to yourself.... all of my teams are maxed out at their levels....... i guess my whole gym is level 5.

apology accepted. There is cross overs from many teams. Including youth 2 to j2. She's the little one with the straight leg scorp and yes she's a TRUE level 2. And don't forget the two in the back who don't tumble at all? I guess they're level 5 athletes as well..... you should keep your negativity to yourself.... all of my teams are maxed out at their levels....... i guess my whole gym is level 5.
Hahaha ok. I said they were amazing! Someone pointed out noticing several of the same. No one answered the question so I also pointed out I saw several too. If it really is just one then they look great. No one ever said your whole gym was level 5, or that they don't have a true level 2 kids on the team. They just pointed out seeing the same kids on a level 5 crossing to a level 2 which is crazy.
These girls could probably cross to even a small j3 before going all the way down to level 2. But ok. Have a great day!

Eta: im not blaming yall, you have to compete against pro athletics lower levels. Can't beat them so mise well join them and play their game!

Hahaha ok. I said they were amazing! Someone pointed out noticing several of the same. No one answered the question so I also pointed out I saw several too. If it really is just one then they look great. No one ever said your whole gym was level 5, or that they don't have a true level 2 kids on the team. They just pointed out seeing the same kids on a level 5 crossing to a level 2 which is crazy.
These girls could probably cross to even a small j3 before going all the way down to level 2. But ok. Have a great day!

Eta: im not blaming yall, you have to compete against pro athletics lower levels. Can't beat them so mise well join them and play their game!

Wow your negativity just doesn't stop. Also don't speak about PRO I'm friends with them and I think they're amazing, no wonder they get upset about haters like you.

Thank you! <3

Wow your negativity just doesn't stop. Also don't speak about PRO I'm friends with them and I think they're amazing, no wonder they get upset about haters like you.

With these posts and your dislike-ratings (those are VERY rarely used around here) you are not doing your gym a favor right now...

Latest posts

Back