All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not allstar but idc! This is my team, I back the far right stunt (when you're watching it) and I'm the one who picks the girl up off the ground at the end.... She hadn't flown in months and had to step in the day of to fly the stunt she had been basing and we had to pull another base in and we hit it pretty close to perfectly. I was so proud of her. :D

Not allstar but idc! This is my team, I back the far right stunt (when you're watching it) and I'm the one who picks the girl up off the ground at the end.... She hadn't flown in months and had to step in the day of to fly the stunt she had been basing and we had to pull another base in and we hit it pretty close to perfectly. I was so proud of her. :D

I really love Missouri cheerleading. So much. It has come leaps and bounds since I was competing and I only graduated three years ago.

Anyway...great job!!!! I know you guys had a couple struggles before state but you really can't tell at all! You guys looked great!!!!

I really love Missouri cheerleading. So much. It has come leaps and bounds since I was competing and I only graduated three years ago.

Anyway...great job!!!! I know you guys had a couple struggles before state but you really can't tell at all! You guys looked great!!!!
Thank you! I'm still on cloud 9. I mean seriously our full up hit so perfectly and I don't think the flyer had ever done full up to more than a prep. :cloud9:
And YES. It seriously improves so much every year. My first state was the year after you graduated and it's been such a change just in 3 years. We were hot stuff then because we could do extended libs w/ flexibilities and a dismount that wasn't just smush. Not anymore! I saw so many teams actually doing cool transitional stunts and dismounts and long creative stunt sequences! Of course there are still struggling schools and some seriously struggling dances, but I love seeing it improve. Can't even imagine where we'll be in 5 years! Now if only we could have a normal comp season...

Thank you! I'm still on cloud 9. I mean seriously our full up hit so perfectly and I don't think the flyer had ever done full up to more than a prep. :cloud9:
And YES. It seriously improves so much every year. My first state was the year after you graduated and it's been such a change just in 3 years. We were hot stuff then because we could do extended libs w/ flexibilities and a dismount that wasn't just smush. Not anymore! I saw so many teams actually doing cool transitional stunts and dismounts and long creative stunt sequences! Of course there are still struggling schools and some seriously struggling dances, but I love seeing it improve. Can't even imagine where we'll be in 5 years! Now if only we could have a normal comp season...

It boggles my mind. My senior year we did a half up and walked a half for our "full up" and did a one touch aero full down and thought we were the deal lol and that was 3 years ago! My HS is doing much more difficult stuff now and theyre all girl!

i just noticed green bay elite lime's dance music is practically the exact same as the y2 team at my gym last year. Just caught me off guard!!!

May I ask where you graduated from? I graduated from Marquette in St. Louis and cheered but not on the competition squad. I agree with you that the advancement in the talent the last few years is crazy!

This was the competition squad my senior year in 2009 and they were awesome .. crazy how time flies (sorry the video and audio is off)!

Last edited:
May I ask where you graduated from? I graduated from Marquette in St. Louis and cheered but not on the competition squad. I agree with you that the advancement in the talent the last few years is crazy!

This was the competition squad my senior year in 2009 and they were awesome .. crazy how time flies (sorry the video and audio is off)!

Liberty High School! Marquette was always one of the strongest squads at state for sure! Liberty and Marquette tied my freshman year I believe, but I wasn't on the team at the time.

Haha yes 08 they tied for state champs! That was my junior year. I was born in KC and moved to STL then back to KS for college..so I always have loved to see both sides of the state succeed! :-P @omgitssydthekid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back