All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If someone that has the VOD could post California Flyers Small Senior 4 (small gym) and Large Senior 4.2 it would be greatly appreciated

QUO TE="FullUpFierce, post: 987335, member: 5753"]and on IOC? Or is she just filling in like jenee?[/QUOTE]
She filled in on both teams for Cheersport .

QUOTE="getsum, post: 986872, member: 38578"]world cup shooting stars day 2

tri athletics five o's

stars vipers red hot mambas jr lg 3 day 2
[/QUOTE]

Good job Five O's! Solid Stunting!

Had to find a better view of Lady Elite. Videos where parents zoom in on their kids, and cut out the rest of the routine, are for family viewing only... Lmao!

I would be willing to bet money that Top Gun has had outside legality judges/consultants look at this and clear it beforehand. Most programs do, especially if they are doing something that no one has tried.
isn't one of the owners on the USASF committee?? Yea more than likely got that cleared up before hand.... I hope lol

Here is our large coed restricted 5

Lol

The dance is my favorite part

The point flyer is from my daughters team, she doesn't have the tumbling to be on this team but at the last practice before Cheersport in the last little bit of practice the point flyer of this team got injured. This girl was at the gym and they pulled her and she was able to hit all the stunts with the difficulty. She didn't do the tumbling but this is a proud moment! I was so happy for her!! She amazed me and all the coaches that she rose to the occasion!

Lol

The point flyer is from my daughters team, she doesn't have the tumbling to be on this team but at the last practice before Cheersport in the last little bit of practice the point flyer of this team got injured. This girl was at the gym and they pulled her and she was able to hit all the stunts with the difficulty. She didn't do the tumbling but this is a proud moment! I was so happy for her!! She amazed me and all the coaches that she rose to the occasion!

Wow! What a great routine! Good job

Lol

I loved their first mix and I love this routine even better with a Patrick mix! They're more entertaining than some small coed teams. This routine is great and that girl who opens running tumbling with that beautiful Onodi :cloud9:

Back