All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually like everything from what I can see in the video. I think stunts look creative and I think the dance actually looks good too.

i wish SE would have better dances. obviously Shooting Stars has, but even Panthers have had some great dances over the years. i know its not a huge part of the score sheet, but it would be nice to see them do dances that arent so forced or robotic looking to me.

trust me i 500% agree with you about dance style and i think part of the looking forced is that they try to rush it in before their long pyramids... but the last 2(?) worlds SE has outscored WCSS and possibly all of large senior in dance. why? i'll never know or understand because i have yet to like or be able to get into a single dance they've done, but it works for the scoresheet so why change it?

Ok I've died and gone to Senior Elite heaven! I can't WAIT to see them show case the full routine! And I like the dance, I think it'll look better one we've heard the music and see it all put together, and they're always changing things so the dance we see now might not be the dance at NCA or Worlds! I'm always Team Senior Elite. Long Live ;)

Senior elite video does nothing for me, but they never really have. Maybe it's just me, but senior elites routine especially stunts always look the same to me. I've never understood the wow factor everyone sees in them. To me it's the same twist, switch, double down from body positions, reload and begin again to create a long stunt section. But everyone has their own opinions

Yeah definitely not feeling the dance as of right now...at all. Maybe with music it will be better.

Also, I really thought Jenee was decently flexible? She looks awfully tight pulling her positions in the video.
I love SE but i gave up on ever seeing a good dance from them.

Jenee has always lacked flexibility... There is even a video of her crying because she couldnt pull a complete scorpion back when she was with smoed. Not trying to be mean or disrespectful but i've always wonder if its just her decent tumbling and height that has carry her... She has improve a lot though ill give her that.

Jenee has always lacked flexibility... There is even a video of her crying because she couldnt pull a complete scorpion back when she was with smoed. Not trying to be mean or disrespectful but i've always wonder if its just her decent tumbling and height that has carry her... She has improve a lot though ill give her that.
She was upset because she couldn't get her kick up scorpion. Not because she couldn't pull one Lol.
And since when do we call out individuals here?

since when is 2 to double, specialty to double and standing full considered "decent"?

i dont really know how i feel about SE this season, id honestly have to see their routine with the music. does anyone know if they'll have their season music come showcase?

I got a bad taste in my mouth for SE after the video they put out when Jenee joined their team. It made me feel as if they were saying they would do great since they got Jenee but totally dismissed all the athletes that were already on the team. I felt bad for the original athletes, to be honest.
That was my perception and you may not agree, but that is the way it presented to me.
That being said, they look really good for October, and I am happy for them.

Last edited:
I got a bad taste in my mouth for SE after the video they put out when Jenee joined their team. It made me feel as if they were saying they would do great since they got Jenee but totally dismissed all the athletes that were already on the team. I felt bad for them, to be honest.
That was my perception and you may not agree, but that is the way it presented to me.
That being said, they look really good for October, and I am happy for them.

I think that dance looks far more creative than ones they have done in the past, i'm excited to see it front on with a couple more weeks cleaning.

I love when I was watching the CA video I had no idea that was the new Charlotte location. Seriously, that is how you do multiple locations people!

I have actually became a fan of SE's choreography over the last couple years.

Back