All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

6e36dcb89a82dd76b87abffda456dfe8.jpg
you mean this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah ahha I knew about this picture but I just wonder what the judges thought about it ahaha

i may be tardy to the party but why did they take out the fullup thingy ?
I believe it was a one and a half around..... I was wondering why as well, it was the most consistent element in their pyramid when the competed it at Cheersport.
I saw some discussion about it on twitter after Cheersport so take this with a grain of salt... But what was said was that there's a rule that flipping pyramid elements are only allowed to twist once. However she was twisting before the flip so maybe they thought it was legal since it wasn't happening concurrently? My guess is that they were warned on it and decided to play it safe until they get an official ruling from Les. (Again this is all second hand info so it could be totally wrong!)

I probably shouldn't think this is funny....but I do. I really do. The look on his face is absolutely hilarious. It makes me smile every time.
agreed - I love everything about it - it is creative choreography to me! I don't take it as rude, and I hope the judges don't either!

CHEER ATHLETICS LADYKATZ NCA 2015 DAY 2:

you would think there were 10 other teams there by the way they performed!! They earned those jackets with how they performed this weekend.

Cp14 had no clue who they were until the show off in Plano. She didn't realize they were level 6 until that first basket and she became an instant fangirl. This is probably one of her favorite teams at this point.

CHEER ATHLETICS LADYKATZ NCA 2015 DAY 2:

you would think there were 10 other teams there by the way they performed!! They earned those jackets with how they performed this weekend.

They make it look so easy.

Sidenote: I wish Rays had a IO6 team. They can be called Clementine. It sounds like an old southern lady name and I think it's fitting.

They make it look so easy.

Sidenote: I wish Rays had a IO6 team. They can be called Clementine. It sounds like an old southern lady name and I think it's fitting.
I like Clementine. What was their old IO6 team called, Citron? I wish they had one again.

Back