All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to give it to these kids. Tumbling straight for 1:30 is no joke! This team was thrown together for the team synchro 5.0 event at Allstar games and had (I think) four practices.

SynchroCats day 1:

SynchroCats day 2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they order those leggings for this? At first I thought they just had on black leggings but they look like they sparkle a bit at the top and the bottom of the legs have mesh panels right? They're fun!

@cheernerd5678 The coach got them for the girls because the rules for synchro said they couldn't wear cheer uniforms (skirts) or hair bows. He gave them to them in Vegas. They just had cp16 wear our gym practice wear....I don't think blinged out mesh on leggings would've suited him [emoji23]

Last edited:
@cheernerd5678 The coach got them for the girls because the rules for synchro said they couldn't wear cheer uniforms (skirts) or hair bows. He gave them to them in Vegas. They just had cp16 wear our gym practice wear....I don't think blunted out mesh on leggings would've suited him [emoji23]

I didn't even notice that they didn't have bows! What an odd rule. :confused:

not sure where this is from but its crazy. lots of it is illegal in our level 6 but still SO entertaining! they're insane!!

Which team was that?! I want to see!!
That video, at about 1:45 center. Guy is in a 1-1 and the girl gets flipped, does a back 1.5 and in the half part where she's upside-down, he catches her and she hits an inverted straddle. How. How is that a thing?!?

@kristenthegreat thanks! Who even thinks of that?!?! Let's do a 1-1-1....but top, I want you to tumble into it....and get caught and help upside down. pahaha...not me! I also LOVED the side-somi 1 3/4 basket in the middle of the second basket section. So unique!!

I'm sorry, can we get back to the fact that she literally does a flip over the girl and catches her in the back upside down!?!?! I mean, what? Forget the hoops, TG, my What the What?? meter has just been broken.

Also, who does the Choreo for Salem/Legends. I can't say I watch a lot of level 4, but they had (to me) some really interesting transitions/elements that I liked. It doesn't seem like a typical 'Courtney' routine.

I would assume it's Brandon hale.

I didn't know whether to put this in the brag thread, random thread, or videos thread so I apologize if it goes somewhat off topic. I know you guys are used to seeing really put together videos, but a teammate of mine decided to throw together a quick video of the Allstar Games this weekend. It's not the best quality or editing and missed the medal celebration and stuff but I still really love this video.

not sure where this is from but its crazy. lots of it is illegal in our level 6 but still SO entertaining! they're insane!!

The poster earlier in this thread was correct. This is National University Pep Squad from the Philippines. They have the cheer skills, but there is also a dance emphasis with some programs/competitions over there, hence being such great performers.
Here's them back in September of this year at a cheer/dance competition (themed....keep an open mind)

NUin 2013 Group Stunt:

National University isnt the only program with talent there either. UP is also fairly strong in skills and performance (yes, it is a...rainbow...theme...again, keep an open mind) :

The poster earlier in this thread was correct. This is National University Pep Squad from the Philippines. They have the cheer skills, but there is also a dance emphasis with some programs/competitions over there, hence being such great performers.
Here's them back in September of this year at a cheer/dance competition (themed....keep an open mind)

NUin 2013 Group Stunt:

National University isnt the only program with talent there either. UP is also fairly strong in skills and performance (yes, it is a...rainbow...theme...again, keep an open mind) :

hey with the skills they're throwing they can wear whatever the heck they want. they could come out in garbage bags and I'd still be entertained watching them

Back