All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Two people aren't going to give the gym a bad name. If they don't make a video now, there'll be nothing to use later to show the improvement of the team later in the season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
It's not just two people... as a whole their tumbling is a sloppy, scary mess. That is something I definitely wouldn't want the whole world to see. I don't care if they are trying to show improvement. If I were a parent and saw that video, I wouldn't want to take my cp to that gym, because from what I'm seeing they aren't teaching proper progression and tumbling technique.

It's not just two people... as a whole their tumbling is a sloppy, scary mess. That is something I definitely wouldn't want the whole world to see. I don't care if they are trying to show improvement. If I were a parent and saw that video, I wouldn't want to take my cp to that gym, because from what I'm seeing they aren't teaching proper progression and tumbling technique.
I'm sure parents knew about this gym before this video.. So I'm not sure it would turn people away from it.

The first time orange shorts ever stepped on an all star floor was when medium coed went to Nashville two weeks before worlds. He was amazing there and at worlds. He's a phenomenal stunter. When I last saw him he barely had a tuck so the fact he's even trying to spin a month later is fantastic to me. That's massive progress and I'm sure it will continue.

Maybe so, but why put them in the video at this moment in time. Not exactly giving CEA a great name for tumbling technique. Work on it and correct it and then they can show it off in a video?

Thankfully, I don't think anyone really cares about what kind of 'name' we have 5 months prior to competition season. Those 2 particular boys are working on their technique, they're new, and they're beast stunters. We love 'em just the way they are.

Maybe some, but not all. I've been cheering for 3 years now and my parents have no clue what Cheer Extreme is.
OH My God!!! Seriously? Who cares! What's with all your negative comments? Did you have perfect technique with each new skill that you learned? I'm pretty confident that no cheerleader or parent is basing what gym their kid will go to or not by watching one video. There were some pretty darn good tumblers too in that video. Are you and your skills so perfect that you can continue with your comments? And who cares that Cheer Extreme shared a video with everyone with some less than perfect tumbling. It's June. Not worlds month. I'm sure everyone, including you, can stand to improve on skills. I hope these boys don't get on fierceboard and read these negative comments. And I hope, and am sure, that they'll have major improvement by comp season. So how about we dig deep and try to find something positive to say instead of negative. Geesh! Be thankful we have boys that are out there trying to cheer! We need them!

OH My God!!! Seriously? Who cares! What's with all your negative comments? Did you have perfect technique with each new skill that you learned? I'm pretty confident that no cheerleader or parent is basing what gym their kid will go to or not by watching one video. There were some pretty darn good tumblers too in that video. Are you and your skills so perfect that you can continue with your comments? And who cares that Cheer Extreme shared a video with everyone with some less than perfect tumbling. It's June. Not worlds month. I'm sure everyone, including you, can stand to improve on skills. I hope these boys don't get on fierceboard and read these negative comments. And I hope, and am sure, that they'll have major improvement by comp season. So how about we dig deep and try to find something positive to say instead of negative. Geesh! Be thankful we have boys that are out there trying to cheer!
You need to calm down. I'm not trying to be negative, I was just saying I wouldn't put this on the internet (it's not a good representation of their gym). No my skills aren't perfect, no one has perfect skills. Hopefully they will improve and improve in the right way. My comments were never meant to look down or not be thankful of any boys trying out for cheer, in fact I said it wasn't just the boys it was a majority of them with scary tumbling. I also never meant that their decision would be based off one video, I meant it would be a bad first impression of the gym. I'm sorry if my comments seem like I'm attacking the team or any of them individually, because that's not what I was trying to do. I was just trying to state my opinion on things I saw in the video.

Thankfully, I don't think anyone really cares about what kind of 'name' we have 5 months prior to competition season. Those 2 particular boys are working on their technique, they're new, and they're beast stunters. We love 'em just the way they are.

I'm just asking since you are (or appear to be, since you said "we") from the gym, tumbling aside. Why are they allowed to wear jewelry at practice? This isn't something that I have only noticed in this video or with this team, but something I have seen several times over the years. That's a huge safety concern in my opinion and it's always been something that has bothered me.

I'm just asking since you are (or appear to be, since you said "we") from the gym, tumbling aside. Why are they allowed to wear jewelry at practice? This isn't something that I have only noticed in this video or with this team, but something I have seen several times over the years. That's a huge safety concern in my opinion and it's always been something that has bothered me.

I've never noticed to be honest. My CP's are young and don't wear a lot of jewelry anyway so it's never been an issue that I've paid much attention to.

Back