All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dear Cheer World-
Stretching out your opposite leg will REALLY help save you issues down the road with tick-tocks and pyramids. If the leg isn't easy to grab/flexible enough, your flyer throws off her center of balance to get it, which is why things flop/fall. Just, you know, so half your pyramid doesn't get yanked down.

On another note, Beatles look AWESOME.

I just gave this spiel last night to one of my teams that all flyers should be working all body positions on both sides.

Dear Cheer World-
Stretching out your opposite leg will REALLY help save you issues down the road with tick-tocks and pyramids. If the leg isn't easy to grab/flexible enough, your flyer throws off her center of balance to get it, which is why things flop/fall. Just, you know, so half your pyramid doesn't get yanked down.

On another note, Beatles look AWESOME.
I remember saying the same thing when I was watching prelims at worlds so many falls were due to this

I remember saying the same thing when I was watching prelims at worlds so many falls were due to this
You can tell..because the body is so far forward. I mean, sometimes accidents happen and there's a problem with the toss, but it's pretty easy to see who has the proper flexibility/body control and who doesn't.

Back