All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

damn......

however as much as i love the sportsmanship in medium coed season after season, i felt bad that SOT couldnt even have the slightest moment, even if it was unwanted. i mean it looked like they couldnt even go up to receive their medals/trophy or anything.
With some of the twitter drama that happened tonight, it seems as they didn't even want them :(

But hey, i'll be glad to take them off their hands ;)

I still feel like even with the fall Brandon should have beat them.
I feel the opposite...... Brandon was very fortunate to place top 3 considering a part of their pyramid fell and they missed a major transition element. (I absolutely love Brandon by the way, their athletes and coaches have blessed my eyes with that routine all season.)

I feel like it's because the scores are out of 150 instead of 300 points this year is why a deduction cost a team so much. The maximum score you could receive was halved while the deductions weren't halved (or am I wrong to say this?).

Found this on YouTube and I'm just going to pretend this was Steel's last performance. #WorldsNeverHappened

The aerial view of their standing tumbling section shows how synchronised their passes were, sigh.

I love ECE's reaction when they realized they globed, you can see how they did not expect to be world champs. Kinda wish the camera girl had held still so I could see their faces when 2nd was announced but I understand her excitement lol
Yeah i wish the camera girl could've held steady. Not sure what she was thinking. Maybe she'll be more considerate as she matures a bit, lol. <-------not a serious response and not making fun of you.

**Stupidity would qualify as a sport if sports were defined by injuries**

Rockstar Cheer Red Hot Chili Peppers Summit Showcase from last night!!!!

I'm so excited for the weekend. They are going to rock it on the mat and give it everything they have.

wasntme :oops::D
CP13 is the one facing the camera looking like she is going to hurl starting from when they announced 5th place on
I love ECE's reaction when they realized they globed, you can see how they did not expect to be world champs. Kinda wish the camera girl had held still so I could see their faces when 2nd was announced but I understand her excitement lol
Seriously - the woman really needed to stop acting all crazy and settle down! :D

Last edited:
Yeah i wish the camera girl could've held steady. Not sure what she was thinking. Maybe she'll be more considerate as she matures a bit, lol. <-------not a serious response and not making fun of you.

**Stupidity would qualify as a sport if sports were defined by injuries**
I'm not sure what she was thinking either - crazy broad.....

As much as I wanted TGLC to win, I'm so happy for Coed Elite! That was probably one of the best routines they've ever put on the floor both technique and difficulty wise (in my opinion). I usually don't enjoy their routines because they aren't as clean as others in the division. This year though, they were amazing and definitely earned that #1 World Champion spot. Congrats!! (Remember though, it's harder to stay on top than to get on top....keep up the hard work!)

It's still happening - and a coach is one of the biggest offenders :confused:
He's defending his kids and his gym. Athletes & coaches in other sports say things on social media all of the time. People are going to say what they want to say. The cheer world is no different than the real world, just prettier & more fun to watch and/or be a part of. Lol

He's defending his kids and his gym. Athletes & coaches in other sports say things on social media all of the time. People are going to say what they want to say. The cheer world is no different than the real world, just prettier & more fun to watch and/or be a part of. Lol
Honestly, I think the best way to defend your kids is to tell them to log off.... Not good to be calling out and directly tweeting rude things to young athletes from other teams.. Same thing in the real world, it wouldn't be okay for your boss to be calling out your friend for subtweeting about you.

Back