All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The amount of love from everyone at that gym when CE won was absolutely lovely. I know it's satellite heavy, but it seems like when it comes down to the big ones there's a great deal of respect.

Phoenix was already up there. When Coed Elite was announced SE stormed the floor. 102 kids and 18 staff members and 3 teams of parents crying in the stands. That's how you celebrate one of your teams being a 1st time World Champion. So proud of them and thinking about it 5 days later still gets me choked up. Teal Army Indeed!

Last year when I didn't see them at the allstar I thought that it was to away from all that goes on down there but after this weekend I learned that it was totally the other way around :confused:
I believe it happened many years ago. But my understanding is CALI chooses to stay off property in order to keep kids focused (just as many other top programs have chosen to do) The on property options can get pretty wild.

I believe it happened many years ago. But my understanding is CALI chooses to stay off property in order to keep kids focused (just as many other top programs have chosen to do) The on property options can get pretty wild.
That is why we stay off property, too. Oh, and because All Star resorts are deplorable.

Phoenix was already up there. When Coed Elite was announced SE stormed the floor. 102 kids and 18 staff members and 3 teams of parents crying in the stands. That's how you celebrate one of your teams being a 1st time World Champion. So proud of them and thinking about it 5 days later still gets me choked up. Teal Army Indeed!
I loved seeing Phoenix and Coed celebrate together. Brought a little tear to my eye.

Back