All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe. I view a showcase as your first impression for the season. Not a practice. Just my opinion though.

It's one of those things where different programs use them for different things. I know some gyms who don't start competing till December or even January that utilize this type of event to let the families in the gym see what they have been busy working on. Since they aren't competing anytime soon they sometimes don't perform sections of the routine that are not ready or the team just isn't comfortable performing just yet. On the other hand their are programs who use their Showcase or Premier to set the pace for the rest of the season. They treat it as if it were a performance for judges which also helps the kids get in that mind site before actual taking the competition floor.

I've always been a big Cheer Tyme fan since their days competing in the Small Senior 5 division! From the showcase vids posted here I think Heartbreakers look the best of their teams right now. I was expecting Love to be a lot stronger then they appeared. Those boys on Crush are legit. Once they clean and tweak they should have a pretty good season!

Last edited:
I think the baggy tops make the boys look like they're moving a lot more than they really are… So to me the routine looks sloppy and hectic. Also the angle of the video doesn't help with viewing formations, the routine definitely seems like its meant to be watched front and center!

Back