All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you have DSE international team video? If so could you please post it?

a bit late to this party...

I saw that someone just posted it to youtube but I don't know how to post that here.
It is under GSSA Desert Storm Outlaws IOC5 November 2014

you can actually just paste the youtube link into the message field and the board will automatically add the code to it after you click on post reply.

Did someone already talk about the extra flyer who just flew the elite stunt, she only did a kick single, and a full up. I know I'm late. Just surprised.

It's funny - when my CP watched the routine those were the first things she noticed about that extra/fill-in flyer - she said "that one flyer is only doing level 4 and 3 stuff" - her theory is she was pulled up from a non-level 5 team last, last minute ;).

Eta - she also noticed a tumble bust from one of the boys that may have led to them not putting up a basket or quick stunt w/ Madi in the middle back that I missed even after watching that routine multiple times.

Oh, and ETA #2 - she also thinks Angel may have put her hand down on her standing full at the end. Poor girl seems to be worked way too hard in that routine - 150+ ft worth of crazy tumbling in the double bounce back pass, straight to basing the pyramid - No wonder she's falling out of what's got to be an elementary skill for her.

Last edited:
It's funny - when my CP watched the routine those were the first things she noticed about that extra/fill-in flyer - she said "that one flyer is only doing level 4 and 3 stuff" - her theory is she was pulled up from a non-level 5 team last, last minute ;).

Eta - she also noticed a tumble bust from one of the boys that may have led to them not putting up a basket or quick stunt w/ Madi in the middle back that I missed even after watching that routine multiple times.

Oh, and ETA #2 - she also thinks Angel may have put her hand down on her standing full at the end. Poor girl seems to be worked way too hard in that routine - 150+ ft worth of crazy tumbling in the double bounce back pass, straight to basing the pyramid - No wonder she's falling out of what's got to be an elementary skill for her.
i believe this is true.

WC Showcase Highlight Video. Not sure if this was posted before. Happy Thanksgiving!

thanksgiving-prayer.gif

Probably one of my favorite F5 routines! Loving the innovation this year! Can't wait to see the routine full out and once they have music. I know they will still add flare once they get their mix but I already think the routine looks awesome. Miss standing full - toe - full!! Stir it up and serve it up! Unique opening! Interesting stunt transiting up the middle into the elite section! Wonder what the music will say there! Pyramid is going to be on point once its tweaked/ complete. Glad my girls are back and playing for keeps!

Probably one of my favorite F5 routines! Loving the innovation this year! Can't wait to see the routine full out and once they have music. I know they will still add flare once they get their mix but I already think the routine looks awesome. Miss standing full - toe - full!! Stir it up and serve it up! Unique opening! Interesting stunt transiting up the middle into the elite section! Wonder what the music will say there! Pyramid is going to be on point once its tweaked/ complete. Glad my girls are back and playing for keeps!

since i just rewatched this - i just realized the beginning of the pyramid the flipping girls literally step on the sternums of the girls bridging. not a fan of that move in the slightest. i hope there's not actually any weight bearing happening.

as far as the actual routine goes... when i first saw it i thought i wasn't a fan. but i just watched it on mute and realized the 8-count music might have been killing it for me. it's still missing that F5 flair and wow-factor, but i think it's growing on me.

Back