All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Continued proof that not following athletes I don't know personally makes my twitter feeds sunshine and roses.

I don't even follow athletes I don't know, that's what probably made the posts/retweets the most disappointing.

I barely follow anyone involved in cheerleading outside of the gym I coach at so when posts like that come across my timeline I get caught off guard for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and the F5/SE rivalry continues...... but i wouldnt put it past fans to get back into doing that, its been going on for a long time now.

side note, and maybe im clueless but F5 is looking really good, and i might be suffering from amnesia but it looks like they changed a lot of their routine too. correct me if im wrong.

and the F5/SE rivalry continues...... but i wouldnt put it past fans to get back into doing that, its been going on for a long time now.

side note, and maybe im clueless but F5 is looking really good, and i might be suffering from amnesia but it looks like they changed a lot of their routine too. correct me if im wrong.

I agree they look great. I thought the same thing about changes, something looked a little different to me.

I love SE and F5. SE Worlds 2013 Day 2 is one for the history books. Everytime I hear that music I get chills.

None the less this season should be interest in large sr all-girl division bc all the teams are looking good.

Back