All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The routine is there (though it bugs me that one girl doesn't do all 3 jumps before her two to double), but the music is missing something. They're doing some great skills and great choreography/transitional stuff in this routine and the music is so blah
Ok I've decided what I think it is (at least for me). No one is smiling! I really like the routine but when flyers are up in stunts or pyramid transitions (and hitting their skills very well!) I don't feel any excitement from them. They can still be fierce/sing along and look happy! It took me a few times watching it through figure out what was missing for me.

That being said I like them a lot! Last year they were a little too "bouncy" and had a little too much extra choreography and I feel like they toned it down this season to just the right amount.

So, I know this is the wrong question for this thread, but the is it legal thread is checkde so infrequently. My question is, in a level 2 routine is it ok for a basket toss to be tossed from a squish ( feet in the hands of the bases and then tossed) instead of a boxed wrist hand hold? It always used to be, but I havent seen anyone do it in a while...

ECE C5, all I can say is...

Selena-Gomez-O-Face-GIF.gif

CA Charlotte Reigncats, Large R5, Athletic Champi…:

I heard that two girls quit last weekend and they had two practices to get the alternates up to speed, so props to them for still putting up a solid routine! I'm still so in love with their dance and I really like their pyramid too.

Correct. We had a flyer and a base quit with two practices left to go. We were really proud of them, they didn't miss a beat really. This was first place, best overall choreography and best of level 5.

We just finished practice today and have made some permanent personnel changes to officially deal with the vacancies from last week and that pyramid just got a lot more difficult. They've got a little while to work on it, they don't compete again for about 3 weeks or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back