All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECE C5 - great routine...but shame it doesn't have a proper mix yet...it's January, right? What's going on this season!
This is their first competition. They've only performed one other time, at their showcase, so they're really just starting their season unlike some other teams! I'm friends with a couple people at ECE and saw some Facebook posts on the day of their showcase about teams performing with mixes they received day of so I'm sure C5's is right around the corner.

So, I know this is the wrong question for this thread, but the is it legal thread is checkde so infrequently. My question is, in a level 2 routine is it ok for a basket toss to be tossed from a squish ( feet in the hands of the bases and then tossed) instead of a boxed wrist hand hold? It always used to be, but I havent seen anyone do it in a while...
Yes, we call it a turbo, or sponge, or scrunch or squishy... it starts from a hang time (at least that what it's called here...). You can do it in level 2.

Stars were EVERYTHING. Minus the running tumbling but it's January, the whole routine being perfect would just be rude.
A friend of mine on the team said they just redid the entire running tumbling section recently so let's hope they were just getting the jitters out before Majors.

Correct. We had a flyer and a base quit with two practices left to go. We were really proud of them, they didn't miss a beat really. This was first place, best overall choreography and best of level 5.

We just finished practice today and have made some permanent personnel changes to officially deal with the vacancies from last week and that pyramid just got a lot more difficult. They've got a little while to work on it, they don't compete again for about 3 weeks or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't wait to see! Especially since I already like their pyramid I'm excited to see the improvements. Those girls are tough!

Back