All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love that everyone is digging M5 this year! A girl I coached for 3 years at my old HS coaching position is captain and it's so great to see her working it up there on that stage !

Awwww... Love this! Gotta shout out to my godCP at 1:12...get it, girl! (Cp14 backs her in that). I think the thing I like the most is you can see just how stunning those Reigncat and RoyalCat uniforms are in this video! And our coaches...I just freaking adore these guys so much.

Bitter that I missed you this weekend and also double bitter that you guys won't be at SOH next weekend.

Bitter that I missed you this weekend and also double bitter that you guys won't be at SOH next weekend.
I didn't see anyone. I was back in warm ups helping the team rep with those crazy ReignCat kids (they're so much fun!) I think I only even saw four teams perform all day! Good luck this weekend the SOH lineup looks good! Lots of teams this year, seems bigger than it has been (and it's been a good size).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesss C5! *commentators aside*

After viewing both C5 and M5 videos a few times, I am really confused as to how M5 won Grand over C5. The only "variable" that I can envision would be that the 6 partner stunts did not fulfill the score sheet as they should have for a medium team. My CP has only been on AG teams. C5's routine is CLEARLY more advanced and the athletes have quite a bit more tumbling ...LOVE the double cupie in the back. That being said, M5 does have lots of "sass" and really work the routine. That is easier to do when the routine is easier. Double ups vs full ups take a little more out of the athletes. M5 put on a good show both days, but they had bobbles too. I am hoping that this is not what we are heading toward with "comparative scoring" and the "show" becomes more important than the skills of the team. C5's routine, at this performance, did not have all of the "choreography" that M5's did so their "sass" quotient seems to be limited at this point. I hope this is not where we are all heading with the change in scoring.

After viewing both C5 and M5 videos a few times, I am really confused as to how M5 won Grand over C5. The only "variable" that I can envision would be that the 6 partner stunts did not fulfill the score sheet as they should have for a medium team. My CP has only been on AG teams. C5's routine is CLEARLY more advanced and the athletes have quite a bit more tumbling ...LOVE the double cupie in the back. That being said, M5 does have lots of "sass" and really work the routine. That is easier to do when the routine is easier. Double ups vs full ups take a little more out of the athletes. M5 put on a good show both days, but they had bobbles too. I am hoping that this is not what we are heading toward with "comparative scoring" and the "show" becomes more important than the skills of the team. C5's routine, at this performance, did not have all of the "choreography" that M5's did so their "sass" quotient seems to be limited at this point. I hope this is not where we are all heading with the change in scoring.

Overall, everything about C5 seemed apprehensive to me. The skills were there, but nothing about the actual difficult parts of the routine screamed confidence to me like M5 did and I think that plays a HUGE role in how the judges view a routine. That aside, M5's stunting was executed cleaner, C5 had some pretty horrible tumbling timing, regardless of difficulty, and the pyramid, from my point of view, seemed a bit.. Uncertain. Timing issues, some difficulty grabbing the foot in the end section, and those final inversions were very rushed. That to ME is where I saw the big difference. Though C5 didn't have any major mistakes to drop them significantly below M5 (as I'm sure they weren't), as a whole it seemed less put together than M5 and I think that could come across to the judges and influence their technique/execution/routine impression scores.
Not to mention how incredibly difficult it is to watch a routine to an 8 count track.

Good for you, Taylor's a great athlete and an asset for any team. I hope you can overcome everything and compete this weekend. What competition are you hoping to compete at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speaking for him, but a two day States competition in Daytona, Fl :)

I love top gun, but I don't get the weird tumbling through the arms thing they do towards the beginning. Whenever I saw their showcase video I always thought it was an unfinished thing that they were gonna add to later, but then they never did. Idk just looks odd and pointless to me.
I'm so intrigued as to what TGLC will be doing from 1:00-1:05. Awesome routine and I can't wait to see everything
I don't know exactly what it is, but the way they've marked it suggest that a prop is involved. i.e. they would be holding up some sort of fabric, flip it around and then have the girls doing round-offs "break" into it (sort of like how football/basketball teams would tear through banners at a pep rally/game but obviously a reusable/fancier version). Going according to the lyrics in the music and the number of groups there are, the props are probably going to spell out C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S.

I could be completely wrong though...... so don't take my word for it.

Last edited:
Back