All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1395433015.461039.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I do like the Cheer Extreme shirt (really love the back!) but the front looks like the top half could be one design and the bottom half could be another one. Both parts look good but it's kind of too much to me together.

Whoa. It's been 5 years since "Amateurs can copy but they will never stop me. 15 years to make this and you will never break this" ( or something like that)

Time flies.

Random, but that's my favorite SE routine of all time. "Fashion update, TEAL is now, IN".
I really like the shirt for this year!

Odd to me that Charlotte Medium Coed, IOC, and IO5 all have different names for their teams but they aren't on the shirt as those.
Got a cp on medium coed and didn't even notice that until you said it. I guess because I use medium coed and Phoenix interchangeably

Can I post a ICU Worlds t-shirt in here? Thought maybe I should start a separate ICU thread...? If there's too many objections, I will clear the post and start a new thread :)

Team England t-shirt - The UK's first truly unified team to compete at ICU.

o50ocj.jpg
i2oh6v.jpg

Purchase here - Team England | Power Nation Cheer Events but I think it's only available until the end of this weekend. 40% of sales will go to Team England and help fund their journey.

Back