All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unity Black's (IOC6, UK) T-Shirt :)
Love this, how do we order one?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I'm not sure if they were made available to order this year as the company that made them (Stamped London) only released the picture yesterday. Last time they went to Worlds in 2012 anyone could order one and I'm sure they were released much earlier which is a shame as they are awesome tops :(

Not sure if @FlyHighUK will know any different to me?

As far as I'm aware, these aren't currently made to order. But I will let you know if Stamped release them after Worlds. I know one year they gave some away as prizes at the Unity open summer camps.

Stingrays Orange had a spirit jersey this year.
Speaking of sororities, when I was at a comp a few weeks ago one of the gyms had t's with a frocket!
All I want is a Claw 6 Worlds t....

The shirts Holden was selling a few months ago to raise money were spirit shirts/tees/jerseys/whatever they're called.

BgJfOZOIgAA1uoO.jpg

Sorry so big.

Stingrays Orange had a spirit jersey this year.
Speaking of sororities, when I was at a comp a few weeks ago one of the gyms had t's with a frocket!
All I want is a Claw 6 Worlds t....
OMG LEAVE THESE FOR SORORITIES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I kind of like that they're going to something different. It's getting old that all cheer shirts and tanks are exactly the same. It's nice to see some variety. Plus why do only sororities get the pretty things??

P.S. Spirit of Texas had frocket shirts with a Texas outline on the Frocket

Someone posted this earlier with the caption "love this years worlds shirts!". I know they are at Worlds already so I assume its the official worlds ones, however don't quote me on it

1zlerrr.jpg

I would very much like to own this. Gaaahh, it's the Tiffany blue...leaves me weak. Don't suppose anyone is willing to purchase and mail to the UK? I have paypal... *PuppyDogEyes*

My cp has been wanting a shirt like this (the worlds shirt)...and that color blue is her favorite...

... She has decreed this shirt shall be hers to commemorate her first trip to worlds.

My cp has been wanting a shirt like this (the worlds shirt)...and that color blue is her favorite...

... She has decreed this shirt shall be hers to commemorate her first trip to worlds.

That's a good sign that she said 'first' worlds trip. I guess she's changed her mind?!

I would very much like to own this. Gaaahh, it's the Tiffany blue...leaves me weak. Don't suppose anyone is willing to purchase and mail to the UK? I have paypal... *PuppyDogEyes*

If you find someone who is willing let me know!
From a fellow deprived English cheer fan.... ;)

I kind of like that they're going to something different. It's getting old that all cheer shirts and tanks are exactly the same. It's nice to see some variety. Plus why do only sororities get the pretty things??

P.S. Spirit of Texas had frocket shirts with a Texas outline on the Frocket
Because that's what the Spirit Jersey company and brand was started for. Now they're going off the deep end making spirit jerseys for everyone and their mother... even bride and GROOM ones. If my boyfriend EVERRR wore a spirit jersey. No.

Because that's what the Spirit Jersey company and brand was started for. Now they're going off the deep end making spirit jerseys for everyone and their mother... even bride and GROOM ones. If my boyfriend EVERRR wore a spirit jersey. No.

A lot of companies started making something specific for someone and they expanded because they knew they could profit on others as well. If people like spirit jerseys, let them have spirit jerseys. I know a lot of Frats that have Pinnies... Pinnies weren't made for them, should they not be allowed to wear pinnies?

I'm not targeting you specifically, but I feel that often times people think that they or their group are entitled to certain things. Do I agree that not everyone should be allowed to have a spirit jersey with your sorority letters on it? Absolutely! But if a team wants them for their lounge wear, why not let them have it?

Latest posts

Back