All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love this, how do we order one?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm not sure if they were made available to order this year as the company that made them (Stamped London) only released the picture yesterday. Last time they went to Worlds in 2012 anyone could order one and I'm sure they were released much earlier which is a shame as they are awesome tops :(

Not sure if @FlyHighUK will know any different to me?

Their team names are a little out there, I mean "Rated R"? Jeez. I'd like to know the meaning behind some of those names as well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

I think we now know why the haters is on the shirt. Listen to yourselves. Just for a moment. Think about the shirt and then think about the time you've spent commenting on the shirt. It's exactly what the shirt is about. A simple "I don't like it"would have sufficed. Going on and on defines the wording on the shirt.

I think we now know why the haters is on the shirt. Listen to yourselves. Just for a moment. Think about the shirt and then think about the time you've spent commenting on the shirt. It's exactly what the shirt is about. A simple "I don't like it"would have sufficed. Going on and on defines the wording on the shirt.

I must've missed the shirt since I don't know which one were talking about here. But, My opinion is anyone who wants to take up limited space on their attire by giving attention/reference to someone other than their kids might want to check their priorities. I'm a big believer in focusing on yourselves and your routines and letting your kids do the talking on the mat. Don't think I'd be buying a shirt where I'm referencing haters on my back but that's just me.

3445860-7464319053-r7jsh.gif
They should toss a little radioactive purple in there, in place of the orange.

Am I the only one who feels the panthers shirt is too reminiscent of the "What the tea?" shirt? That's all I can think of when I look at it!

I swear Alpha Phi and ZTA always have the cutest clothes for sororities. Not a fan of any of the others here at my school. But really, girl, where can you get some cool frocket tees? I need more!
Etsy is amazing for frockets. Lots of places offering Lilly and Vera print pockets. Feathered Nest Boutique on Etsy was doing 15% off for Easter with the code 'jellybeans' but I'm not sure when that ends. Frockets are also not toooo hard to make yourself. For no stitch, you can use heat and bond to make the pocket shape out of fabric and also to apply it to the to shirt.

Am I the only one who feels the panthers shirt is too reminiscent of the "What the tea?" shirt? That's all I can think of when I look at it!
yeah, but the whats the tea shirt is so cute, why stray far from perfection? I love that top, it took over 5 months to get to me, but i love it. The american apparel shirts are so comfy!

Back