All-Star 2015-2016 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Boca Extreme new practice wear by Rebel. CP loves it! The back is gorgeous (but not super bra friendly I guess). I did see this same design on another gym in this thread but different colors.

2pq3kex.jpg

wbxlch.jpg
So cute!!!

You are stunning! And the practice gear is cute too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the practice wear! I'm so jealous of your hair!
your goergous!!
All the pieces are great. My daughter likes all of them - except for the tank because, you know, it's a tank. You girls!
The kids all look great in the gym and everyone seems comfortable in the pieces.

You are gorgeous and how do you get your hair so straight?

Thank you so much everyone!! SL&AM I bet you wouldn't be jealous if you knew how much cheer teasing has destroyed it! Haha. And I get it so straight via flat iron- it's normally a frizzy wavy mess. Cheermom1969 I love all of them too! As usual the tank isn't my favorite but the straps help make this one cuter. But praying to god they never mix and match the tank top with the capris otherwise I might actually melt. Practice was 117 the other day and I couldn't imagine being in the tank then. Have you guys already got the calendar of what to wear?

Just got out of the shower and decided to try on our practice wear. I tried to take pictures of each of the details as well, for example I had no idea the sports bra that goes with the capris has a little bit of mesh on it. Also this is the first time posting a picture of myself on here and they're not the best since I'm trying to get the practice wear mainly so be nice please :) My favorite by far are the black shorts because they're so comfy and flattering
xlxufd.jpg
Those are so pretty. I love your hair and you're gorgeous too.

Just got out of the shower and decided to try on our practice wear. I tried to take pictures of each of the details as well, for example I had no idea the sports bra that goes with the capris has a little bit of mesh on it. Also this is the first time posting a picture of myself on here and they're not the best since I'm trying to get the practice wear mainly so be nice please :) My favorite by far are the black shorts because they're so comfy and flattering
xlxufd.jpg

Ugh I love them all!!! And you are gorgeous miss!

Back