All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There were a handful of girls from CA Sassycats(Sr3) I think they won summit this year, but those girls made Panthers this year, I'm wondering if they all have the necessary tumbling or if it was because of the small size for flying? Either way I thought that it was cute how they wore panthers old 2013 worlds uniforms to the summit and then made the team that year! That is just so cute to me like I would have cried if I was one of the girls hahaha

There were a handful of girls from CA Sassycats(Sr3) I think they won summit this year, but those girls made Panthers this year, I'm wondering if they all have the necessary tumbling or if it was because of the small size for flying? Either way I thought that it was cute how they wore panthers old 2013 worlds uniforms to the summit and then made the team that year! That is just so cute to me like I would have cried if I was one of the girls hahaha

they were S4.. and got 2nd at the summit. but i don't have an answer for any of your other questions.

Unless they weren't actually level 2 athletes last year. I could maybe see that being the case for one athlete to go from 2 to 5 in one season, but not a group of them.
That wouldn't make sense to hold back kids like that, would if? If that is the case bless those parents because I haven't met a parent okay with their kid being kept that much below a level.

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

That wouldn't make sense to hold back kids like that, would if? If that is the case bless those parents because I haven't met a parent okay with their kid being kept that much below a level.

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**
That specific team has a pretty good reputation in regards to winning, maybe that's why? I would never want my imaginary child to do that, but I could see some parents doing it.

The area between the lines is often illuminating.

63c550fae5477ded8124ca822cb125e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am perry sure, though not certain, that there were crossovers on that team. Also, that is the premier lower level team at the gym and I don't doubt that there were those there chasing an NCA jacket and/or summit ring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am perry sure, though not certain, that there were crossovers on that team. Also, that is the premier lower level team at the gym and I don't doubt that there were those there chasing an NCA jacket and/or summit ring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We saw them at Cheerpsort, NCA, and Summit but regardless of their crossovers they were very deserving of the wins/ and scores they got.

I will say the people I know that crossed over on that team crossed from their j3 so they weren't like super level 5 kids.. Idk all their crossovers and it may have been stacked with the better of the kids but I don't feel like it was as horrible as I have seen it done in the past with others gyms/teams as far as stacking. Their j3 was also just as amazing as our y2 and j3 went head to head with theirs quite a bit so I made friends on that team and the parents are actually really cool so I'm a fan of theirs!

We saw them at Cheerpsort, NCA, and Summit but regardless of their crossovers they were very deserving of the wins/ and scores they got.

I will say the people I know that crossed over on that team crossed from their j3 so they weren't like super level 5 kids.. Idk all their crossovers and it may have been stacked with the better of the kids but I don't feel like it was as horrible as I have seen it done in the past with others gyms/teams as far as stacking. Their j3 was also just as amazing as our y2 and j3 went head to head with theirs quite a bit so I made friends on that team and the parents are actually really cool so I'm a fan of theirs!

I totally thought it was reasonable, just pointing out that the crossovers wouldn't have been "held back" by being on show stoppers.

Why are you okay with Pro crossing kids from J3 and R5 to their Youth 2, but not with YOSO using athletes from TGLC? I seem to remember you being a little bent out of shape about it with regards to the Summit. To me this is actually a bigger offense and flat out sandbagging.

Why are you okay with Pro crossing kids from J3 and R5 to their Youth 2, but not with YOSO using athletes from TGLC? I seem to remember you being a little bent out of shape about it with regards to the Summit. To me this is actually a bigger offense and flat out sandbagging.
Ummm awkward because I never said I was ok with them crossing kids from r5 to y2???? I said I only know of them crossing kids from j3 to y2

I didn't even know they had a r5 last season??? So no tglc and yoso completely different

7c0903e57a913852c668ee62dde3bd3c.jpg

But 5 to R5 is still one level. Actually less than 1 level if you think about it. How's that different? Not being snarky. Trying to understand.

Ummm awkward because I never said I was ok with them crossing kids from r5 to y2???? I said I only know of them crossing kids from j3 to y2

I didn't even know they had a r5 last season??? So no tglc and yoso completely different

7c0903e57a913852c668ee62dde3bd3c.jpg

I know, don't hate the player, hate the game. I just don't understand why a parent would be proud to have their cp on a team where they were winning because there were kids from higher levels on them (assuming that some athletes on that team really only had true level 2 skills) nor do I understand why someone would admire them. I'm actually glad to see that they are moving to a JR5 this season so the kids can compete with all their level 5 skills.

Flip City Allstars out of Boynton Beach is having
Tiny 1
Mini 1
Mini 2
Youth 2
Junior 2
Senior 2
Youth 3
Senior 4
Senior Restricted Coed 5

Back