Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

University Cheer Force

Tiny 1- Rainbows
Large Youth 1- Snow**
Small Youth 2- Flash (previously large)
Small Youth 3- Avalanche**
Large Junior 1- Mist
Small Junior 2- Frost (previously large)
Large Junior 3- Rain
Large Junior 4- Lightning
Large Junior 5- Thunder
Large Senior 1- Twisters
Large Senior 3- Black Ice (previously small)
Large Senior 4.2- Tsunami (previously coed)
Large Senior Restricted Coed 5- Shock**
Small Senior Coed 5- Firestorm

** indicates new team

Parent team- Dust Storm

LOL'ing at the name Dust Storm for the parent team.

Looks like ECE (MA) will be having:

Tiny 1
Mini 1
Mini 2
Youth 3
Youth 5
Junior 1
Junior 5
Senior 2
Senior 4.2
Senior 3
Senior 4
Senior Coed 4
Senior Medium 5 (M5)
Senior Medium Coed 5 (C5)
i5

The only junior levels are 1 and 5.

I'm guessing all other level junior aged athletes are moved to senior?

No idea - I just saw this on their website! Maybe @quitthedrama can give you more info on that? I believe she is affiliated with the gym

Gotchya. I just expected ECE to have other junior level teams that fed into their amazing J5 teams and their senior 5 teams. Especially since they have two medium teams which is impressive. But maybe this year was a weird year for team structure for them.

No idea - I just saw this on their website! Maybe @quitthedrama can give you more info on that? I believe she is affiliated with the gym
I honestly don't know enough to speak to how they structure their teams except to say that whatever team an athlete is placed on, they are challenged while being very successful at the same time. I can personally say how perfect a combination that is! I know they have a LOT of athletes 14 and younger, so I don't think having only 2 junior teams is indicative of feeding the higher level teams (and they have 5 teams 11 and under!).

University Cheer Force

Tiny 1- Rainbows
Large Youth 1- Snow**
Small Youth 2- Flash (previously large)
Small Youth 3- Avalanche**
Large Junior 1- Mist
Small Junior 2- Frost (previously large)
Large Junior 3- Rain
Large Junior 4- Lightning
Large Junior 5- Thunder
Large Senior 1- Twisters
Large Senior 3- Black Ice (previously small)
Large Senior 4.2- Tsunami (previously coed)
Large Senior Restricted Coed 5- Shock**
Small Senior Coed 5- Firestorm

** indicates new team

Parent team- Dust Storm
Impressive amount of teams!!! Do you know if the J5 is coed?

I am reading the impressive list of teams and new teams and I noticed the slow demise of the Youth 5 teams... So many gyms that had Y5 teams last year are not fielding a team and many gyms are replacing this with Jr. Restricted 5... Just wondering, Having all the Y5 invited to compete at last year's Summit an indicative of an Y5 farewell?

I am reading the impressive list of teams and new teams and I noticed the slow demise of the Youth 5 teams... So many gyms that had Y5 teams last year are not fielding a team and many gyms are replacing this with Jr. Restricted 5... Just wondering, Having all the Y5 invited to compete at last year's Summit an indicative of an Y5 farewell?

I am not sure about small Y5, but as far as large Y5s, I think there is only Twinkles and YE.

Back