All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think that's the case here. flyers had both a small and medium all girl last year and they were both really good. this gym definitely knows what they're doing. I'm always surprised by the amount of worlds teams they have, but they're all competitive in their divisions! especially for a Canadian gym!
i would obviously love some of these teams, flyers, KC, texas, etc. to break into the top three and im sure eventually just like what happened in small coed will happen. but when watching the top 5 teams compete vs what the other large teams put out, i feel like there is such a huge difference in skill level and what not. im not denying how placements went in small coed, but i feel like the only reason they went that way is because of huge mistakes that were made from the usual well performing teams.
i cant remember a time when large senior had a year where one team just completely lost it on the mat or had a freak thing happen, yes some have had falls but even with the falls the teams were still able to place in the top three in previous years. or heck still win with those falls.
i know in previous years people have said that teams were trying to make large senior just so they could be garuanteed a day 2 and what not.
i dont know just a random thought i guess.....

Flyers All-Starz 2015-2016 teams (1 location)

Competitive teams:

Charm (Tiny)
Crush (Mini)
Sparkle (Youth)
Sensation (Youth)
Fame (Junior)
Divas (Senior)
Envy (Senior)
VIP (Senior)
Flawless (Int Open)
Chaos (Open)

Idols (Parent team)
Angels (Special needs team)

Worlds teams
Obsession (Large Senior 5)
Knockout (International Open 5)
Notorious (International Open Large Coed 5)
Karma (International Open 6)
Shock (International Open Large Coed 6)
Thunder (International Open Small Coed 6)
No doubt Flyers can impress us with the LS5!!!!

What competitions will Flawless do? I'm curious!

No doubt Flyers can impress us with the LS5!!!!

What competitions will Flawless do? I'm curious!
I'm not 100% sure but they do have a team that gets put together to go to the allstar games in Vegas? that could be it! (don't quote me, just a guess lol)

She didn't mention on there who would be coaching the team? Does that mean she will be coaching it also?
if I had a daughter I probably wouldn't let her cheer on a team that a teenager put together. Seems a little crazy to me.

Is this the new trend...Skip working your way up at a Mega-gym and just start your own gym and coach your own Worlds team while you are young enough to be on it...Alright, Angel and Gabi, who we kidding, these young ladies are dreaming BIG! haha

Back