Senior 1- Athena
Junior 2- Calypso
Senior 2- Electra
Junior 3- Morpheus
Senior 3- Aphrodite
Senior 4- Venus
IOC 4- Nemesis
Senior 5- Golden Godesses

Just wanted to say that I've always loved NCE's team names. I love the theme. And Woodlands Elite's before military names became a big thing.

Last edited:
Rays and Top Gun should be making announcement/calls tomorrow night, how exciting. I hope Orange and Steel stay large because it'll make me sad knowing that both their last performances in their respective divisions went the way it did. Both teams lost a lot of seniors after this past season, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I hope Peach stays medium as well.... really hoping against a plot twist like Peach going small and Orange going medium again. The only acceptable plot twist is if Smoke went medium.....

Rays and Top Gun should be making announcement/calls tomorrow night, how exciting. I hope Orange and Steel stay large because it'll make me sad knowing that both their last performances in their respective divisions went the way it did. Both teams lost a lot of seniors after this past season, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I hope Peach stays medium as well.... really hoping against a plot twist like Peach going small and Orange going medium again. The only acceptable plot twist is if Smoke went medium.....

If this were to happen I'd say Orange go small and Peach stay medium. After all Peach did just win a Worlds title and Orange originally was small senior once upon a time lol. Considering Stingrays is a large program in general I'd hope Orange would stay large senior regardless of the graduating seniors but that's up to the powers that be at the Stingray All Stars.

If this were to happen I'd say Orange go small and Peach stay medium. After all Peach did just win a Worlds title and Orange originally was small senior once upon a time lol. Considering Stingrays is a large program in general I'd hope Orange would stay large senior regardless of the graduating seniors but that's up to the powers that be at the Stingray All Stars.
I get your point and agree, but I'm 95% sure Orange was originally large (they were back in like the 04-05 ish time frame). They were the original small senior though. Again, doesn't really matter haha, I'm hoping they stay large, I need the "big 5" to stay large forever.

Maybe they replaced crystal with smoke just so that they could make Orange a small senior again

when I picture them in small senior again I picture them having 10 coed stunts in the opening...team standing fulls...and team running doubles... haha
I will never forget their 2012 routine, they had something like 7 standing one to doubles with AR continuing her pass down the middle with another whip double.

Maybe they replaced crystal with smoke just so that they could make Orange a small senior again
Stingrays wouldn't add boys to a team just because, that would make zero sense lol. It would be ridiculous to make one team in one division just so another team can be in that division, especially since they're from different locations.

Stingrays wouldn't add boys to a team just because, that would make zero sense lol. It would be ridiculous to make one team in one division just so another team can be in that division, especially since they're from different locations.
I've always thought the individuals that ran each location for a gym would have a get together to discuss which locations would be fielding which teams, that's why a gym like Cheer Athletics never has more than one Worlds team per division.

i cant imagine orange going from large to small, how many seniors did they lose?
I saw a photo posted by the Orange Rays twitter account during their Senior banquet and it looked like there were at least 15 of them who were Seniors. Though, I could be wrong......

Back