All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Got a response... Just delayed!! Great news for CP... So I've decided since she was born on Christmas Day that if it makes it here by January 6th it can be her 3 kings day gift!! Yes I'm Cuban so we celebrate 3 kings day sort of.... Lol... Usually I put money in her shoes by her bed or small trinkets etc. this could work however she will still get something small from me.... I know I know lol semi spoiled but it's been a tradition for us since she was born on such a special day. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My non-cp's bf is a Christmas baby. He wasn't able to come over on the actual day, but the next day I made him a cake and we all sang "Happy Birthday".

Everyone deserves to have a birthday celebration, if they want one!

I haven't received my gift yet :( But I have to say, the shipping was not terrible.. I would def do it again. This was really fun!

Just got mine! I was expecting to have to go get it at a delivery point as our mailbox is so small, so I got really excited to see the package there haha! Thank you so so much @cheernerd5678! Love both the shirt and bow, I will for sure be sporting these on our first practice back! :cheering:

3b391b38-2621-44cb-9321-7ab1b21bbe8c_zpsnakhmg0n.jpg

ETA: Realized the pic was really big sorry haha!

My person's should have been delivered over a week ago, they haven't posted in this thread yet though. I'm hoping they got it!

Just got mine! I was expecting to have to go get it at a delivery point as our mailbox is so small, so I got really excited to see the package there haha! Thank you so so much @cheernerd5678! Love both the shirt and bow, I will for sure be sporting these on our first practice back! :cheering:

3b391b38-2621-44cb-9321-7ab1b21bbe8c_zpsnakhmg0n.jpg

ETA: Realized the pic was really big sorry haha!
Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I'm glad it didn't take too long to get there as well, I've never shipped something internationally before so I was a little nervous.

My person hasn't posted as received, but hopefully it gets there shortly! I know it's crazy at the post office this time of year.

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I'm glad it didn't take too long to get there as well, I've never shipped something internationally before so I was a little nervous.

I absolutely love you gym colours! It's such a unique combo. Thanks again!:cloud9:

Does anyone want to look into their gift for them? If you haven't received it yet, I can PM your secret santa and figure out what's going on.

My third gift from my secret santa stopped at the customs and it is still there. :( Hopefully I will get it next week.
I sent my gift on 19th so it is usually takes one week to arrive but since it is December I expect to to arrive in middle January

i haven't gotten mine yet, but i think my person hasn't gotten theirs yet either, it should be with them soon though i hope

Back