All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

General question, I see a lot of people wishing for "your gym"/big gym shirts. Would people be interested in international, unknown "gyms"? I haven't seen our shirts for this year but I know we'll have a few extra ordered(we order per kid) and coming in soon.
And for big gym stuff, could one order from here and just have it delivered to ones secret buddy? That would seem a lot easier than having it delivered here and then send it out!

Lots of questions I'm sorry, I just really wanna be in it but have to work out the logistics of it. :(

Im wondering the same thing.. i can change again if you can like order to your secret buddy directly.. then i may be able to afford it..

Yay I signed up. Also this website is awesome I've never heard of it before. I'm going to try and use it for our staff party!

General question, I see a lot of people wishing for "your gym"/big gym shirts. Would people be interested in international, unknown "gyms"? I haven't seen our shirts for this year but I know we'll have a few extra ordered(we order per kid) and coming in soon.
And for big gym stuff, could one order from here and just have it delivered to ones secret buddy? That would seem a lot easier than having it delivered here and then send it out!

Lots of questions I'm sorry, I just really wanna be in it but have to work out the logistics of it. :(
I think it'd be pretty cool! I also don't think gifts have to be cheer related. I think it would be fun to receive something unique to your country/culture if shipping international. Same for things between states. But I'm kind of nerdy like that.

I think it'd be pretty cool! I also don't think gifts have to be cheer related. I think it would be fun to receive something unique to your country/culture if shipping international. Same for things between states. But I'm kind of nerdy like that.

I think so too! :D

I forgot my password, so can I just put my cp's name down and in the comments add my username?

My cp is also like cheermom1969's cp;she'd love me forever for a international gym shirt, but she also just loves cute clothes, doesn't matter who's name on it.

I'm so excited for this! If whoever gets me happens to be from the states, I'd be willing to wait till January to get my gift. I'm going to Jamfest in Indy and im sure shipping would be cheaper to there as apposed to my house [emoji14]

I forgot my password, so can I just put my cp's name down and in the comments add my username?

My cp is also like cheermom1969's cp;she'd love me forever for a international gym shirt, but she also just loves cute clothes, doesn't matter who's name on it.

I'm not sure what you're asking. You forgot your password to what? Elfster?

Back