College 2015 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Open All Girl, D1 All Girl, and D2 Coed results.
Way to go Morehead!
1f53c89124e906b6d3b525a815faf345.jpg
7f6996550c1f23082cdb1e617f635f14.jpg
6afca423593f45a401d6f6674827285c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping that Kentucky can get championship #21 but watch out for UCF, Alabama, LSU, and Tennessee! Anyway, Division I-A Cheer is gonna be exciting, I can't wait!

just a word of advice to ya'll, I would advise against getting the live feed. Save your money. We bought it last year (and my mom bought it the previous 3 years for the sole purpose of watching me compete) specifically for D1A, and it was either off air or frozen the whole time. It was so awful that even UCA realized it was bad enough to offer a refund. It was infuriating at the time. You're better off finding a nice friend there to tape or waiting till Tuesday when they put the vids up, or risk going insane as I expect it to do the same crap for the 4th year in a row.

I heard kentucky opened with squad standing fills. I need to see that routine.

You mean squad standing fulls? That's a pretty difficult opening considering that UK almost always sets the bar year after year just like the Seattle Seahawks' incredible defense. BTW, how did Divisions I, II, and Open Coed went? Did Morehead dethrone Delaware? West Georgia holding off Northwest Missouri State? Or, how about Sheldon State getting by possibly Wallace State?

You mean squad standing fulls? That's a pretty difficult opening considering that UK almost always sets the bar year after year just like the Seattle Seahawks' incredible defense. BTW, how did Divisions I, II, and Open Coed went? Did Morehead dethrone Delaware? West Georgia holding off Northwest Missouri State? Or, how about Sheldon State getting by possibly Wallace State?

That's what was posted on twitter. UCA also tweeted they opened with standing fulls not sure if the whole team did it.

I need someone to clarify the fulls/standing fulls from UK. I've seen them with squad running fulls in past years. Squad standing fulls though?!?

All Girl finalists.
50 shades of crushed cuz no Minnesota...did they have a rough performance?
ETA: Apparently a girl fell and tore her ACL and had to be carried off. Poor girl :(
31251c5600029df26b978674842d48bb.jpg

Apparently Kentucky didn't hit tonight judging by most of the tweets but I just saw a video on twitter from part of the routine. guys throwing girl doing side somi to a shoulder stand on the top girl. I can't really explain it right but holy:cloud9:.

Coed finalists.
Whoa sorry these are so big for people on computers. I'm posting from my phone
e3cf3a8bb3f1fd44a5a2857bd06e87ae.jpg

All Girl 1A finalists.
50 shades of crushed cuz no Minnesota...did they have a rough performance?
ETA: Apparently a girl fell and tore her ACL and had to be carried off. Poor girl :(
31251c5600029df26b978674842d48bb.jpg

Is this in order???? If so YAY CENTRAL!!!!

Back