High School 2016-2017 Hs Competition Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm from MA, as well as my cousin & his girlfriend, but his GF always posts about her sister from NH who cheers and the girl & uniform look so familiar!
Well this cheerleader always talks about her sister in MA ! lol Beverly ? I'll message you ha!

Well guys, it was a wild weekend.. We had a girl sprain her ankle in the last full out the last 10 minutes of practice Saturday morning and it was very scary. We actually were convinced her ankle was broken by the way it looked and by the way she reacted but it is just a bad sprain. So, we had to plug in one of our front spot flyers in 1 hour we had to move people around and people had to do things they didnt want to but THEY HIT THEIR ROUTINEEEEE OMGGGGGGGG they had drop stunts and looked a hot mess both comps and they finally hit at states. They rose to the challenge and they rallied and I couldnt be any more happier ! Of course with us it has to be one or the other... they either drop their stunts and have perfect timing or they hit their stunts and then their timing and random spacing crap happens ha ! but overall it was their personal best and I am over the moon proud of them ! here is a video :)

Well guys, it was a wild weekend.. We had a girl sprain her ankle in the last full out the last 10 minutes of practice Saturday morning and it was very scary. We actually were convinced her ankle was broken by the way it looked and by the way she reacted but it is just a bad sprain. So, we had to plug in one of our front spot flyers in 1 hour we had to move people around and people had to do things they didnt want to but THEY HIT THEIR ROUTINEEEEE OMGGGGGGGG they had drop stunts and looked a hot mess both comps and they finally hit at states. They rose to the challenge and they rallied and I couldnt be any more happier ! Of course with us it has to be one or the other... they either drop their stunts and have perfect timing or they hit their stunts and then their timing and random spacing crap happens ha ! but overall it was their personal best and I am over the moon proud of them ! here is a video :)

Yay congrats! This routine has a lot of really great visuals, I'm a big fan!

Not a competition video- but this is our middle school team trying this for the first time at tryouts [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I am obsessed with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I debated posting this in the "is this legal" forum but was like nah I'll just post it here in the HS video thread. Anyone know if you could do this in a routine? I feel like something about it breaks AACCA rules but I can't find a specific rule that would prohibit it. We're not going to put it in our routine but I was genuinely curious - the girls on my team do it all the time at practice. I just find it amusing haha.

I debated posting this in the "is this legal" forum but was like nah I'll just post it here in the HS video thread. Anyone know if you could do this in a routine? I feel like something about it breaks AACCA rules but I can't find a specific rule that would prohibit it. We're not going to put it in our routine but I was genuinely curious - the girls on my team do it all the time at practice. I just find it amusing haha.

I don't see anything that would make it illegal

Waiting for anything from the UCA Bluegrass Championship today...
I streamed it since I wasn't able to go this year. LOVE that they streamed it this year, and also glad I didn't have a team there so that our routine wasn't broadcast out to all of our competition to see.

Back