All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cps new team Alphacats large senior coed restricted 5. So weird to say she is on a senior team lol. She is excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats! Hopefully they have one worlds and one R5 rather than 2 worlds teams. Should be a success that way!

What is the history behind purple?

In 2008 Georgia and Stingrays merged for the year (hence Georgia's 2007 farewell theme). It was kind of drama filled I think and the Georgia kids weren't a big fan of it. Plus they're not really big GA fans lol due to their location.

In 2008 Georgia and Stingrays merged for the year (hence Georgia's 2007 farewell theme). It was kind of drama filled I think and the Georgia kids weren't a big fan of it. Plus they're not really big GA fans lol due to their location.

I don't think they merged.

GA all stars, who historically rocked the Large Coed diviaion, announced that they were closing doors that year (2007). All of GA'S boys went over to Rays to cheer and Rays formed Purple and entered the coed division. The name Purple was a nod to GA since so many kids on that team were from GA and loved their gym.

GA reopened their doors one or two years later.

I don't think they merged.

GA all stars, who historically rocked the Large Coed diviaion, announced that they were closing doors that year (2007). All of GA'S boys went over to Rays to cheer and Rays formed Purple and entered the coed division. The name Purple was a nod to GA since so many kids on that team were from GA.

GA reopened their doors one or two years later.

Yeah I didn't really mean merger. I knew they came back though lol. Thanks for the more accurate info!

Back