All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

People really believe what these anon trolls post on twitter? I guess the "point flyer on SE is grounded" must be absolute fact too (even though CEA team placements haven't even been announced). wespeakcheer really just shouldn't speak and neither should these other ridiculous anons......
I'm very much looking forward to seeing what teams from all gyms are able to do this year. Based on some mis-truths being put out there I think some of you who believe the gossip will be surprised. I really wish people wouldn't give these anons the time of day - it is what feeds them.
Kinda relevant but the point flyer on SE last year to my knowledge aged out....

I believe Woodlands Elite has a small y4 this year also. I hope to see more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are quite a few small youth level 4 teams already announced. Cheer Athletics, State All stars,
Rays doesn't have one this year. :( I think CA may have a small Y4. I wish they would combine small and large in these tiny divisions. Glad to hear WE is Large!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they do combine them for a lot of the smaller regional competitions. It's only the bigger comps- NCA, cheersport, summit that they split into small and large.

Last edited:
I don't really think it's wespeakcheer's fault. IMO they shouldn't really be posting those because all they've done is cause stupid drama but they're not the one submitting trashy rumors.
I'll disagree. It absolutely is their fault. They are the ones who seek out this information that isn't even true and make it public, and who knows if it is someone else actually submitting the information or it is their 13 year old troll self making it look like someone else is, but regardless, it isn't productive or positive.

I'll disagree. It absolutely is their fault. They are the ones who seek out this information that isn't even true and make it public, and who knows if it is someone else actually submitting the information or it is their 13 year old troll self making it look like someone else is, but regardless, it isn't productive or positive.

Never heard of them until your post... Looked them up. Seems their "juicy gossip" of every team = "fetus flyers, team is stacked." Thank you for all that insight :rolleyes:

Never heard of them until your post... Looked them up. Seems their "juicy gossip" of every team = "fetus flyers, team is stacked." Thank you for all that insight :rolleyes:
they deleted a lot of tweets when they got called out :rolleyes:

Fame Allstars Teams 2016-2017

Virginia Beach
Monstars: Tiny 1 Prep
Barbies: Large Youth 1
Socialites: Large Youth 2
Fancy: Small Youth 3
Royals: Small Junior 2
Envy: Large Junior 4
Idols: Large Senior 1
Sirens: Large Senior 2
Glam: Small Senior 3
Vixens: Large Senior 4
Xclusive: Large Senior Coed 5r
Vengeance: Large Coed 5 (combined with Midlo)
Super Seniors: Medium Senior 5 (combined with Midlo)

Midlothian
Doll Babies: Tiny Prep 1
Tiny Elite: Tiny 1
Supermodels: Large Mini 1
Hollywood: Large Youth 3
Covergirls: Large Junior 1
Prodigy: Small Junior 2
Rockstars: Large Junior 3
Idols: Small Junior 4
The J5: Small Junior 5
Prima Donnas: Large Senior 3 Prep
Divas: Small Senior 4
Vengeance: Large Coed 5 (Combined with Virginia Beach)
Super Seniors: Medium Senior 3 (Combined with Virginia Beach)
Notorious: International Open Coed 5

Valley
Entertainers: Tiny 1 Prep
Chart Toppers: Small Youth 1
Drama Queens: Small Youth 2
Valley Girls: Small Junior 2
Epic: Small Junior 3
Celebs: Small Senior Coed 4

Central
World Premier: Tiny 1
Hot Shots: Small Youth 1
Showtime: Large Junior 1
Inspire: Small Junior 2
Bombshells: Large Senior 3
Legends: Large Senior Coed 4
Finale: International Open Small Coed 5

Roanoke
Pixies: Mini Exhibition
Glitter: Mini 1
Diamonds: Youth 2
Fierce: Junior 4
Starstruck: Senior 2
Platinum: Senior 5
Classics: Parent Team

Those are the Virginia Gyms/Teams. There are 17 teams I believe between the two PA locations giving us 62 teams this year in the U.S. I believe that the UK gym has already formed their teams but sure of their number of teams and their divisions/levels.

Season 13 is looking like its going to be great!

ETA Updated Team List

Last edited:
Back