All-Star 2016 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_o3uhq5RYYn1r8j93lo2_1280.png
2duh108.gif

I need this shirt. I never knew my life was missing anything until I saw this.

Here is my design! We all know that Shimmies are better than worlds rings.. Right? I tried to make this something that just about anyone could wear! Plus I used two of my favorite colors so I like it a lot :p I love everyone else's designs so far. I definitely will be purchasing a shirt no matter what the outcome is!

Love the back!!! It's perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my design! We all know that Shimmies are better than worlds rings.. Right? I tried to make this something that just about anyone could wear! Plus I used two of my favorite colors so I like it a lot :p I love everyone else's designs so far. I definitely will be purchasing a shirt no matter what the outcome is!

Love love love. I want this one!!!!

Like others, I got stuck on an idea for the back! Might be a little too focused on one division, but the curse has had so much talk over the years I thought it may be ok? Open to ideas and feedback. Black was my first thought because it's pretty unisex, but if everyone wants something different, we can play with around with colors.

ETA: I was careful to put cheerleading and worlds far apart from each other, so hopefully it doesn't infringe on the copyright! If it has to be taken off completely someone let me know.

wuqcz7.png
I love the front and just add the back about the shimmies and I'm done!!! I'd order 3!!!

At first I didn't think I'd have time to do this but I magically became "unbusy" this morning :)

I made two designs. They aren't like a lot of the other cheer shirts we see - those aren't really my design style - but whatevs. (Also they are both on grey because the designs looked better on darker colors.)

The first one (Sorry if these are huge) :

It's worlds related, division/team neutral, and fun for all ages! There's a ring for every year Fierce board has been "Fierce board". Basically I'm implying that we are the best at throwing shade and we have yet to be dethroned. :D If people think that's all we're here to do then ha ha we get the last laugh with this shirt.

(Side note: Mods, do any of you know how these designs are being printed? Screen or Process? Technically this is 3 colors - 2 blues and tints of black - but the rings are like 3 different tints of black. If this is a problem, I can simplify the rings, that'd be no big deal.)
I love this idea! That saying is perfect and I like how you incorporated the years. I played around with some year ideas, but none as good as that!

I want @Eyes On The Prize 's design AND I want @AScheer 's front combined with @RileyElizabeth99 's back. I want both shirts!

@AScheer can you try and incorporate Riley's back quote and make it match your design?

Or maybe also try putting the throwing shade on the back.

Glad I'm not the only one struggling! I mean, World's is multiple days...surely we need more than 1 shirt ;p

YAAAAASSSSSS!

At first I didn't think I'd have time to do this but I magically became "unbusy" this morning :)

I made two designs. They aren't like a lot of the other cheer shirts we see - those aren't really my design style - but whatevs. (Also they are both on grey because the designs looked better on darker colors.)

The first one (Sorry if these are huge) :

It's worlds related, division/team neutral, and fun for all ages! There's a ring for every year Fierce board has been "Fierce board". Basically I'm implying that we are the best at throwing shade and we have yet to be dethroned. :D If people think that's all we're here to do then ha ha we get the last laugh with this shirt.

(Side note: Mods, do any of you know how these designs are being printed? Screen or Process? Technically this is 3 colors - 2 blues and tints of black - but the rings are like 3 different tints of black. If this is a problem, I can simplify the rings, that'd be no big deal.)

Second shirt:
tumblr_o3uhq5RYYn1r8j93lo1_1280.png

It's clean and simple. It's dry toast. (Maybe we should put a dry toast quote on it?)
I am more than in love with this shirt, and I hate to be "that" person (please don't take this the wrong way), but you might want to change "was" to "were".

I am more than in love with this shirt, and I hate to be "that" person (please don't take this the wrong way), but you might want to change "was" to "were".

In this case "was" and "were" are both correct. At least according to the if-clause rules I looked up two weeks ago.

Back