OT 2016 Rio Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What IS his hair now....is it some kind of watery-colored tie-dye look? I keep seeing different colors in it every time I see it, blues, greens, greys....Sort of like an Impressionist painting.

I don't know if the colors are on purpose or not... I speak from my sister's experience that bleach blonde hair + chlorine = green/blue tinting.

I like Ryan Lochte's hair.

He's living his best life. Snaps for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am quite disappointed with the mens hockey 'jerseys' at the moment. We really couldn't get something more than a black dry fit shirt with a Cdn Olympic logo patch on the breast? Really??

There's been another nasty limb break, this time in weightlifting. A guy from Armenia dislocated his elbow and it's almost worse than the French gymnast. Hopefully it's not put on snapchat like the gymnast was...

There's a pretty nasty pic of it [emoji16]

The Fiji/GB rugby match is awesome, especially the Fijian fans. Fiji has never won an Olympic medal, and it looks like they're going to get a gold here

1f29f0f493765a861cd77517151f4992.png

Olympians....they're just like us

yeah i wanna say the chlorine is starting to turn his hair blue, eventually depending on how many more races he has left itll probably be green by the end of the games.

Back