All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@CheerDivaMom88 how many times a week do you drive there?
2 times a week we've had bases who only come once a week that travel in but as a flyer I always felt it was important to be there both practices. It's not easy by any means but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make as long as my cp is happy. I was also already a stay at home mom with homeschooled kids ❤️

2 times a week we've had bases who only come once a week that travel in but as a flyer I always felt it was important to be there both practices. It's not easy by any means but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make as long as my cp is happy. I was also already a stay at home mom with homeschooled kids [emoji173]️
I was going to ask if your CP is homeschooled with that commute. [emoji5]

Just wondering, your profile says you're in San Antonio, why not go to Austin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I was going to ask if your CP is homeschooled with that commute. [emoji5]

Just wondering, your profile says you're in San Antonio, why not go to Austin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
We didn't go to Austin bc we knew the end goal was the dream teams Cheetahs or Panthers, so we thought it would be best to get her working with those coaches, this is her first year worlds eligible so we'll see what happens

2 times a week we've had bases who only come once a week that travel in but as a flyer I always felt it was important to be there both practices. It's not easy by any means but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make as long as my cp is happy. I was also already a stay at home mom with homeschooled kids [emoji173]️
I had a teammate this past season that made that same commute from SA to Plano. Major props to you, that can't be easy. But I know the experience at the gym is soo worth it!! Definitely an amazing experience for me. Good luck to your CP and whatever team she makes for this season!

If I was an athlete, a 4-hour commute one-way would give me the option to attend practices at gyms in 2 other countries excluding the one I live in... I can't wrap my head around that.

Seriously, mad props to all the parents out there who have, are continuing to, or about to commit to such harsh commuting lifestyles.

If I was an athlete, a 4-hour commute one-way would give me the option to attend practices at gyms in 2 other countries excluding the one I live in... I can't wrap my head around that.

Seriously, mad props to all the parents out there who have, are continuing to, or about to commit to such harsh commuting lifestyles.

I travel 2 hours one way ( imcl. Wait time) by public transport. Been doing it for 2 years now, about a year and a half with my current gym (first one went out of businness)

My parents tell me im crazy,but its not an issue for me.
I love my team and gladly travel for the fact that i get to cheer.
A big goal this year is to get my license though...then i would get to sleep at a somewhat more decent time,and it wouldnt make waking up for my internship so hard on the tuesday mornings.

I was hoping that with the addition of Ohio and Arizona locations that top gun would add an international all girl 5 but it looks like both locations will be fielding an IOC of some sort.

Also would love to see an international all girl team from CEA out of the Chicago location.

Back