All-Star 2018 - 2019 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did CEA Raleigh like quadruple in athlete numbers this year? or have I just not been paying attention? Wow. I always thought they were smaller # wise than Kernersville (I know it's a bigger city.)

Yea. Rockstar Raleigh closed so they got those kids.

Anyone know why Cali has so few youth or mini teams? I see a lot of junior and senior teams but only a handful of youth teams across all locations and like one mini team.

Anyone know why Cali has so few youth or mini teams? I see a lot of junior and senior teams but only a handful of youth teams across all locations and like one mini team.
Maybe they are doing the new prep levels like Spirit of Texas will be doing. 8 months commitment vs a year commitment at the youth level may prevent burnout for the kids and the parents.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've noticed that for Cali in past years too. No idea why though

Top Gun Arizona has the following preliminary teams for the upcoming season:

Point Blank Jags (PBJ) - Tiny 1
Mini Militia - Mini 1
Target - Youth 1
Airstrike - Youth 3
A1M - Junior 1
CO2 - Junior 2
Rampage - Junior 4
Reloaded - Senior 3
Combat - Senior 4.2
Riot - Senior R5
Golden Opps - Open 4
Immortals - Open Coed 5

Did CEA Raleigh like quadruple in athlete numbers this year? or have I just not been paying attention? Wow. I always thought they were smaller # wise than Kernersville (I know it's a bigger city.)
We had 437 kids try out. Fielding 22 teams at two locations till new facility opens up in October.

Top Gun Arizona has the following preliminary teams for the upcoming season:

Point Blank Jags (PBJ) - Tiny 1
Mini Militia - Mini 1
Target - Youth 1
Airstrike - Youth 3
A1M - Junior 1
CO2 - Junior 2
Rampage - Junior 4
Reloaded - Senior 3
Combat - Senior 4.2
Riot - Senior R5
Golden Opps - Open 4
Immortals - Open Coed 5
Kinda bummed no senior coed 5 again

Looks like CA Pittsburgh went with the metals/elements theme! That was the first thing that came to my mind when they announced the location so I'm happy to see that.

Tiny 1 - TinKittys
Junior 1 - GoldCats
Junior 2 - TitaniumCats
Junior 3 - VibraniumCats (personal favorite)
Senior 3 - BronzeCats
Senior 4.2 - IronCats
Senior 4 - BrassCats
Junior 5 - ChromeCats
Senior Coed R5 - CobaltCats
All Girl 5 - PlatinumCats
Coed 5 - SteelCats

Don't think sizes of Worlds teams have been set/announced yet. Chrome and Platinum had previously been used by Austin, so I'm guessing those could be changing there?

They tend to get higher level, older kids. Our gym loses a bunch to Cali Livermore each year, They are so far away from most, that people don't go for tiny-youth. They did have a Y3 for the last couple of years but that seems to be gone.

They tend to get higher level, older kids. Our gym loses a bunch to Cali Livermore each year, They are so far away from most, that people don't go for tiny-youth. They did have a Y3 for the last couple of years but that seems to be gone.
My gym (alum) has had these issues as well and I was about to say that when I saw your post :)

Back