All-Star 2024-2025 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
With the new changes like removing Global, I wonder how many/what gyms will continue to field Open teams? I think the only options for 19 year olds & older World teams in Texas were: CA Plano; Swooshcats, Wildcats, Scratch, & CA Austin; Rolex. I miss seeing teams like Woodlands Elite Gunsmoke (changed divisions to Senior medium coed), Prodigy Blacklight (wasn't a team this year), Star Vipers Anacondas (wasn't a team this year), etc. The Senior non-tumble teams are really growing and taking off.

With the new changes like removing Global, I wonder how many/what gyms will continue to field Open teams? I think the only options for 19 year olds & older World teams in Texas were: CA Plano; Swooshcats, Wildcats, Scratch, & CA Austin; Rolex. I miss seeing teams like Woodlands Elite Gunsmoke (changed divisions to Senior medium coed), Prodigy Blacklight (wasn't a team this year), Star Vipers Anacondas (wasn't a team this year), etc. The Senior non-tumble teams are really growing and taking off.
I think I saw SOT advertising to maybe bring Reign back!

There are only two left in Oklahoma that I know of, A&E and VooDoo. Not sure if there are teams who didn't get bids, but at worlds there were only 6 global teams from the US. I feel like the NT7 divisions will bring back some teams? Out of 65 open teams from the US, 33 were NT this year, and the NT7 divisions are already big with non-US teams. I know some people don't like NT, but especially for adults who are starting to feel the long term effects of high level tumbling, it is a great option. Now just bring level 1 to open teams here. 😆

Well, A&E may be gone this year.

1000002843.jpg

Back