All-Star 2nd Annual Fierce Board Secret Santa!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh I only see this thread now... so much fun! Hope I can see it in time next year so I can join!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Got mine in the mail last night and it was amazing! I am at work at the moment but will be uploading a photo once I am home for lunch.

Sadly I was in a show all weekend with my church(not to mention tech week leading up to it) and didn't get the gift in the mail like I planned. heading to the post office during lunch, so hopefully the wait is almost over!!

If anyone shipped it to me and I haven't seemed grateful, it's because I haven't been home in the last week so I haven't seen if a package was delivered. If it was delivered I won't see it until this weekend - just want to make sure you don't think I'm unappreciative!

I'm forever waiting for my secret santa to receive her gift.. When you get the box, there is no note in it because I plum forgot so I mailed a letter out the same day :)

Received my amazing tea infuser and my favorite green tea. I'll have to take a picture later because the infuser sadly shown up cracked but I can't wait for my replacement to get here. Thank you secret santa!!

I got my gift! Thank you so much @quitthedrama for the Iowa sweatshirt! I'm so glad someone understands my love of college football;) it's perfect, thank you so much! My cat approves as well hahaha
0ca3b0659935fcc7ee6ccd02723fea2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Received such an a nice gift today from @emo_wifey ! Droplet got an iTunes gift card and a shirt from their gym. She is so happy. Thanks again!

My secret Santa gift should have arrived at its destination today as well. [emoji5]

Yes I got it yesterday! Thank you so much! I love it all! The cookies are AMAZING and the coffee is delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I got it yesterday! Thank you so much! I love it all! The cookies are AMAZING and the coffee is delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad you liked it your things! I had never even heard of Moravian cookies before we moved here but they are so delicious! Happy holidays to you! :kiss:

Santa, I hope your gift arrives! I've never used Amazon Canada before and I hope it worked.

Back