All-Star 8 Count Audio

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 1, 2010
Does anyone have a file that has just a person counting out 8 counts with background music that I can have? I heard it while watching Varsity Wired's clip of Team USA and it would be so much easier then me counting 2 and a half minutes of 8 counts aloud! Thanks in advance :)

Omg they have the 8 count man with music at my cp's gym and he is kind of annoying but it works well!
I tried looking for it on iTunes but it's not there and I want it too!
I will ask them and let you know if you haven't found out by then.

Someone asked this like a month or 2 ago! Acx has one on cheer library! I don't remember how long it is but I think it might be long enough.

Does anyone have a file that has just a person counting out 8 counts with background music that I can have? I heard it while watching Varsity Wired's clip of Team USA and it would be so much easier then me counting 2 and a half minutes of 8 counts aloud! Thanks in advance :)
It's on cheerlibrary under 8counts. It's about 47 8 counts which is approximately 2:30! You may have to count a few remaining 8 counts depending on how long your routine is!!!

so I'm having trouble downloading the file. When I click on download it just brings up another screen and plays it again. I have an iMac so I can't right click on it. Any ideas? Thanks again!

so I'm having trouble downloading the file. When I click on download it just brings up another screen and plays it again. I have an iMac so I can't right click on it. Any ideas? Thanks again!
I got this from another thread, but I don't know if it actually works because I don't have a mac.

ctrl and click then it shld do the same thing as a PC right click and you will see a list of options
choose save download as, then name it something (or keep the name) and there you go

on my computer i have to actually go into each mix (like where you can see the sound wave box) and do it from there, if i do it from the page with the list of everything it links it to the internet and doesnt actually download

And for anyone else looking for it, this is the 8 count audio http://www.cheerlibrary.com/audio/1028/8counts

Back