All-Star Ace Expanding To New Jersey??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 27, 2010
I've heard lots of speculation about this, of course that doesn't mean it's true :p has anyone else heard this, or can someone possible confirm it?

Bwahahahahaha....I think I may have started that rumor. Seriously, I think this has been the absolute funniest week of posts and threads. When my husband came home, I had the hiccups that I could not get rid of them. He wanted to know what the heck was wrong with me. Every time I started to tell him I would break into fits of giggles just trying to describe what I read.

Bwahahahahaha....I think I may have started that rumor. Seriously, I think this has been the absolute funniest week of posts and threads. When my husband came home, I had the hiccups that I could not get rid of them. He wanted to know what the heck was wrong with me. Every time I started to tell him I would break into fits of giggles just trying to describe what I read.
I'll give you hiccups....

"mainline pixie sticks"

I also lovingly refer to that nutritional snack as, "kiddie crack"

Hahahahaha that's great! Lol I figured if post this because CheerUpdates tweeted it and apparently had a conversation with Happy Hooper about it. I knew it couldn't be true :p

ege2ehen.jpg

NJ does not need another big name gym imho, they have quite a few to choose from. Long Island on the other hand is sorely lacking a gym that offers truly competitive level 5 athletes a place to go.

I think one of those gyms is going to become ace...

Back