High School All-American (London Parade)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 18, 2016
Hello all, been a while since I've logged in here. Two of my athletes are hoping to attend the London New Year's All-American parade this year, but I cannot find any information on how to register or pay as a chaperone. I wanted to reach out specifically to see if anybody had attended as a chaperone in the past and knew roughly how much the cost is compared to the athlete costs, and then also ask if anybody had tips for the event as a whole.

Any info is appreciated! I've already read everything on the website multiple times but, I am human, it's possible I'm just somehow missing the information for chaperones.

I just looked at the website and found this information:
Registration
Pricing
It does not show different pricing for chaperones, but there is a phone number listed,
800-238-0286, perhaps they can answer some of your questions.

I just came home from a Paris, London, Edinburgh trip and I'm ready to go back. I wonder if my 23 or 26 year old would be willing to pretend they're 17, again. :)

Hello all, been a while since I've logged in here. Two of my athletes are hoping to attend the London New Year's All-American parade this year, but I cannot find any information on how to register or pay as a chaperone. I wanted to reach out specifically to see if anybody had attended as a chaperone in the past and knew roughly how much the cost is compared to the athlete costs, and then also ask if anybody had tips for the event as a whole.

Any info is appreciated! I've already read everything on the website multiple times but, I am human, it's possible I'm just somehow missing the information for chaperones.
have you found out anything ? we are also planning on going

Back