USA Cheer Rules Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 29, 2023
Hi everyone! I’m hoping someone here can possibly help me out. I coach cheer for a 13U squad that’s affiliated with a football team and a youth league in our area. We have our own set of by-laws and stunting rules which I feel are very competitive compared to where they were two years ago.

When we go out of our conference for competitions, we always place well, but there are other teams from different leagues that allow more in terms of stunting. So for this upcoming season when we go out of conference, we’re now allowed to follow the USA cheer rules to be more competitive with teams from other leagues.

As someone who is very familiar with my league’s rules and the USASF rules (the only two I’ve ever had to follow), I know nothing about the USA cheer rules. Is this image (the middle column) that’s attached literally all I can do? Or is there a more descriptive set of rules out there? Because if I’m reading correctly, we will not be allowed to do anything that we can within my league’s rules.

Any help is appreciated!! My season doesn’t start until June, but I’m an overachiever and like to plan in advance my routines.

If you read this far, thank you thank you thank you!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4638.jpeg
    IMG_4638.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 18
Back