All-Star All Levels Championship/ And Lvl 5 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TXcheermom

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
I am soooo sorry if this has already been asked....

Can you do the all level's championship this coming weekend AND do Worlds (florida)?

i dunno.... cause i see teams that are going to level 5 worlds on the all levels schedule. i didnt think you could do both but i think you can. i was just looking for some clarification :)))

well midnight from prodigy and twist n shouts obsession and thier small limited are all on the all levels championship this coming weekend in dallas (not exibition). so thats what makes me think it is allowed. twist n shout is pretty good at knowing whats allowed and not. ???? im confused

I am just assuming T&S is exhibition because I have always been under the understanding that you cannot compete at All Levels and worlds. I have not specifically heard that from Orson. So IDK. I'm a little confused by this myself....

I remember this being discussed in the beginning of the season/over the summer. But I don't recall seeing this written in stone anywhere.

Wow! I was ready to quote you and tell you you were wrong, but I can't find it anywhere either. Why does it seem so familiar to me that teams attending worlds would be ineligible to compete at all levels?? So odd...

I know this is why i am confused lol
all of our teams level 1-4 will be there this weekend in dallas but not our level 5s:(

Wow! I was ready to quote you and tell you you were wrong, but I can't find it anywhere either. Why does it seem so familiar to me that teams attending worlds would be ineligible to compete at all levels?? So odd...
I'm sure we could search the thread and find where it was talked about (i just dont have time to do that). And I looked at all of the important sites to try and find information about this and didn't see anything.

At qualifying events, bids are to be awarded to the Top 3 placing teams in every division offered at the IALC. This includes Levels 5 and 6! If a division splits (ex: at the event, there are enough Level 3 Junior Coeds registered that the division is split into both Level 3 Small Junior Coed and Level 3 Large Junior Coed), then bids are awarded in both of the split divisions.

That is from the all levels website

I read the same thing. And under the FAQ it says this:

Q: Who can compete at The International All-Levels Championship?A: The International All-Levels Championship is focused on the All Star teams. We want to know who is truly the best of the best in the All Star industry.
Q: Which divisions are offered at The International All-Levels Championship?A: All divisions defined by the USASF (USASF.net) will be offered at The International All-Levels Championship. However, you must compete in the division in which you qualified.

Back