All-Star All-levels Championship Philly

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kykycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jan 17, 2011
Inspired by the other thread and posted here because I can't post an event under the competitions sub-forum.

So, who's going from here? Saw the schedule, but just curious who's all on here. State Mini's are going! Received a full paid bid this past weekend at WSF Liberty Bell! Yay!!

Anyone going to be around on Sunday? Can anyone video WC Twinkles? Would love to see them, but can't get there the second day.

We are going, personally I'm not impressed with the line-up. I was hoping for more teams, some teams aren't even competing against another team!

What teams are you guys all from? @Sweets57 - this is the first time for us as well! @ibcnu- i did notice that. not as big divisions as you'd think. But i guess with World's & US Finals approaching, most wanted to focus on perfecting rather than competing & risking injury when it's not necessary.

Gravity cheer is bringing our sr4 and sr- coed 4.2. We have been going for 3 years now and it has never been a big competition, I am thinking that since they added more locations it will be smaller. Going to be a very short day. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

We are going, personally I'm not impressed with the line-up. I was hoping for more teams, some teams aren't even competing against another team!

I saw that, too. Of course we're competing against other teams "virtually."

Inspired by the other thread and posted here because I can't post an event under the competitions sub-forum.

So, who's going from here? Saw the schedule, but just curious who's all on here. State Mini's are going! Received a full paid bid this past weekend at WSF Liberty Bell! Yay!!

Anyone going to be around on Sunday? Can anyone video WC Twinkles? Would love to see them, but can't get there the second day.

Good luck in Philly this weekend! My cp's team came in 2nd behind you at Liberty Bell. You guys were great! I noticed JC Liberty mini's will also be there, we also came in 2nd to them in Atlantic City back in January. They were incredible! Best of luck to you!

Good luck in Philly this weekend! My cp's team came in 2nd behind you at Liberty Bell. You guys were great! I noticed JC Liberty mini's will also be there, we also came in 2nd to them in Atlantic City back in January. They were incredible! Best of luck to you!
Thank you!!!:) You guys were awesome!! It was such a tiny difference between us! Thank you so much!!

Love Evolution- great program!

Latest posts

Back