All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow WC is having a tuff weekend. F5 was just on these last two days. Love to see the sportsmanship between these two teams. Great job girls!

Tsunami- 2 stunt falls and 1 tb. From what I heard they looked really really good in warm ups and everything hit but I think they're just having an off competition
World cup ss- amazing as always

ElitePanthers said:
i'm so confused. i need people to tell the truth of what happened. because i've seen amazing and a stunt fall and a tumbling bust, which isn't amazing in my eyes haha.

I did not see the tumbling bust but they still looked amazing even though 1 stunt came down early. Hope that clears it up. Depending on where your seat is you can miss things like tb's.

I did not see the tumbling bust but they still looked amazing even though 1 stunt came down early. Hope that clears it up. Depending on where your seat is you can miss things like tb's.

oh no that's fine! not everyone sees everything but i was just saying in general you know? people will say 2 conflicting things that are pretty major and it just confuses me since i'm not there.

if they go by overall performance then isn't it just all the judges opinion? or is there some way for it to be scored based on overall performance. because you can have a small senior team drop 4 stunts but still have a great "overall performance". just wondering im a little confused.

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry! I completely forgot to add that part about they're stunt! What I meant to say was that they were amazing as always BUT from what I saw they had a stunt cradle early, again I have horrible seating and can't tell but from what I saw it was an early cradle, correct me it I'm wrong :) sorry for the confusion I don't know how I forgot to add that

Wow WC is having a tuff weekend. F5 was just on these last two days. Love to see the sportsmanship between these two teams. Great job girls!

I wouldn't exactly say ..they had very little mistakes both days this weekend

does anyone have videos of world cup and f5? because i just need to see videos now. this is all too confusing.

Back