All-Star Allstar Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can get to this event via Video Qualification, a "Golden Pass" from select Choreographers, invitation for being strong within all your levels or Qualify via Competitions.

Remember that The Games has multiple divisions, not just All Star Team Cheer.. Some of these gyms have expanded and added Synchronized Tumbling Teams, Stunt Teams, Power Tumbling, Xtreme Tumbling, Tricking, etc.

Sorry but can someone list the gyms that are on the flyer as having been given a "gold invite" I'm not familiar with all the logos and I am really interested in researching the gyms that I don't know about :)
PS: are they doing silver, or bronze invites or is it just a stand alone invite and nOt a gold, silver, and bronze thing? Thanks all you fierce people :)

Here is some, others can add to the list till we can complete it if they recognize logos these are the easier ones :/

Stars Vipers
Woodlands Elite
Cheer Athletics
Allstar Revolution
Austin Cheer Factory
Spirit of Texas
Platinum Athletics
Florida Triple Threat
Illinois Allstars
Cao Elite
CheerForce
Vizion Allstars
Central Jersey Allstars
Cheer Extreme
Flyers Allstars
California Allstars
Fire and Ice
Top Gun
X cel athletics
Team Illinois Cheer
Royalty athletics
Vegas Cheer Authority
American Cheer
Las Vegas Elemnts
Twist & shout
Spirit Explosion
Tiger Elite
Legends Elite
Mac's Allstar Cheer
Desoto Starz
Tri Athletics
Five Star Athletics

Ps sorry if I got any wrong! Lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Curious why everyone is so surprised Cheer Athletics is going? Anyways, I'm very excited for this event! I dont know much about it, and thought it was a level 5 comp only until I saw I was going. :cool:

Curious why everyone is so surprised Cheer Athletics is going? Anyways, I'm very excited for this event! I dont know much about it, and thought it was a level 5 comp only until I saw I was going. :cool:
Peoples surprise is not because they aren't good enough, their surprise is they seem to give off the vibe they don't travel extensively, best comps are in their backyard, they don't seem the first to try new things a lot. So I think that's why people were questioning if the gold invites were programs that accepted and if so what makes the competition different that they want to try it. I'm also hoping they take non level 5 teams personally! It would be awesome for them!

Now I will say they did decide to go to summit year 2 of it so maybe they just like to wait to make sure things are legit. Lol

From @BlueCat post I am confused if CA is attending. @BlueCat will CA be attending?

Oops, just saw the edit "EDIT: I still don't personally know much about it yet, but it is a competition we are strongly considering. We have been in contact with Luke about our attendance."

Peoples surprise is not because they aren't good enough, their surprise is they seem to give off the vibe they don't travel extensively, best comps are in their backyard, they don't seem the first to try new things a lot. So I think that's why people were questioning if the gold invites were programs that accepted and if so what makes the competition different that they want to try it. I'm also hoping they take non level 5 teams personally! It would seen be awesome for them!

Now I will say they did decide to go to summit year 2 of it so maybe they just like to wait to make sure things are legit. Lol

Thats great! I'm definetly expecting lots of gyms to take lower level teams, because I've heard we're going to have strong competition. Can't wait to see how many teams there are! This is only the second year of it right? Also excited to see teams that I would have never been able to see because of distance. Ex: Ca, Twisters, SOT, Top Gun, etc.

I am wondering how many of the gyms that are listed have accepted. There are several gyms that are qualified for Champions League which is the same weekend (I believe there are some bid events as well) so some of the top teams would have to choose one or the other. I suppose gyms could send different teams to each event but that seems unlikely. I will be interested to see how who goes where!

Proud supporter of the IBFC since 1997

As a parent I am annoyed at all of these "special" invite events. Cheer is expensive enough as it is with all of the monthly fees and local travel needing hotels. Adding in all of these new "exclusive" competitions has to be horribly expensive to the parents of those athletes attending and I guess I feel their pain. I'm almost to the point where I am dreading the day my CP is old enough to be on a senior 5 team.

As a parent I am annoyed at all of these "special" invite events. Cheer is expensive enough as it is with all of the monthly fees and local travel needing hotels. Adding in all of these new "exclusive" competitions has to be horribly expensive to the parents of those athletes attending and I guess I feel their pain. I'm almost to the point where I am dreading the day my CP is old enough to be on a senior 5 team.

I am the opposit, I think new comps are great, especially with different formats. I know that this is a very expensive one for the parents, but everyone who went last year said it was more of an experience than just a comp.

I am the opposit, I think new comps are great, especially with different formats. I know that this is a very expensive one for the parents, but everyone who went last year said it was more of an experience than just a comp.

I'm sure it's lovely and an honor to be invited. I'm strictly thinking financially. When larger gyms are already attending NCA, Cheersport, World or Summit, Majors and All Star Games that's a whole lot of air travel. Especially for those of us on the East Coast.

I'm sure it's lovely and an honor to be invited. I'm strictly thinking financially. When larger gyms are already attending NCA, Cheersport, World or Summit, Majors and All Star Games that's a whole lot of air travel. Especially for those of us on the East Coast.
The gyms know far enough in advance so they can arrange their schedule. We replaced the gym wide travel comp with CL last year. It actually cost us less because it was a one day event but teams performed twice (I loved this for so many reasons!). We had one less hotel night fee, less meals cost and one less missed day of school. These comps are open to everyone. Just because you didn't get a gold bid doesn't mean you can't go! I appreciate that there are more options other than the Varsity conglomerate.

Proud supporter of the IBFC since 1997

Totally understandable. I am a mini mom from a smallish gym who has to count Philly as our "big" comp -lol!!

Back