All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so proud of my team. just to fill y'all in-
michael tore his bicep two weeks before and just had surgery, so someone who was originally a spotter filled his spot in his stunts and did great.
the guy that does a rewind left, carl phillips, has a broken bone in his right hand, but was determined to stay on the floor.
the guy marking his tumbling injured his knee a week before and is still recovering, but should be fine by spirit sports.
one of our tumblers (who is no longer a part of our program) decided not to show up to the competition.

all that being said. this team can handle anything. ive never been a part of a team that can bounce back from anything and everything so well. i cant wait to see where this season takes us!

you guys did great... and i know whats its like to have someone not show up to your comp :0 ...its a tad frustrating.... but i love CARL he's a beast .... he even got me to do a toss hands with and hes the reason why i can now base a toss hands all by myself :)....Hes been my coach since like 8 years ago .... so im glad to see him out there performing :) GO CARL...

Az Power Envy ~ their uniforms are the cutest! The blonde girl with the bob is amazing!
Cali Pink ~ all their flyers have bobs and they're the cutest and so fierce!
Cali CODE 3 ~ I am IN LOVE with their routine!
Cali Aces - For a first year team they are really good!

A few more updates...

There are a couple of BLONDE bob's on the team but I think that you are referring to Taylor Shaw....

Back