All-Star Anonymous Cheer Tumblrs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

armycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jul 23, 2010
I just wanted to give parents, coaches and athletes a heads up. My cp came to me in tears, because some anonymous cheer tumblr took a old photo of her fighting for a stunt and put a mean comment under it. I won't repeat it word from word, because it had some vulgar language, but it was basically something like, "when your flyer doesn't deserve her spot & doesn't know what to do, but is only on the team because she's a fetus." Now my cp is a junior in college, but she's only 4'11; she's just always been tiny for her age. It's something that she's a little self conscious about, so seeing a photo of her having a bad day, with that caption really upset her. Between myself and her, we finally got the owner of the account to remove the photo after threats of a lawsuit. While doing all of this I saw tons of other cheerleaders, some well known, some not as well known,some with extremely mean post on them. I know how those mean post hurt my cp when she came across it and I would love to save someone else's cp from that pain. I don't know if I can post the links here, but I have no problem handing out the links we found during our research.

I'd like to see those links please. We had a very odd experience on our airplane on the way back from Dallas. A random older cheerleader sitting in front of my CP and her team mate on the plane was taking pics of them. We do not know this cheerleader and she was asked to stop repeatedly. Even though the older girl was sitting with a parent she did not stop until we finally had to get a flight attendant involved. Now I'm paranoid that these pictures were for some nasty purpose such as this. :(

I wasn't super familiar with anonymous cheer social media accounts until about a year or so ago.

I am convinced that people behind these accounts hate themselves and/or have serious insecurities about their own gym or cheer experience/ level they cheer at. They've never been to Worlds or Summit and the only way to make themselves feel better is to receive praise for tearing down someone who has.

Further, I'd be willing to bet that the worst of them probably don't even cheer (or if they do, it's not all stars. They're on a noncompetitive high school team or a prep team and just want to be "all star cheer relevant.")

For example, someone who has recently made fun of Courtney Pope's daughter is probably insecure about being on junior 1 (there is nothing wrong with being on a J1 but I can guarantee that the people making fun of her are just envious of where they are in cheer.) It is probably not another Worlds team or Summit champion athlete.

Your kid isn't a Worlds kid, but the premise is the same. In summary, it's all just to make themselves seem "cheer important" at the expense of others. Dumb.

Didn't this just happen to someone else?

I think @calikaitlyn_ maybe?
Yes. Anonymous cheer blogs are somehow even worse than twitters. They're mean bitter people that pray on others to try and feel better about themselves. I'm sure whatever they make fun of they cannot do themselves. It's sad they attack other cheerleaders because they're insecure. Just remind CP not to let an anon get to her, they're never worth it.

Yes. Anonymous cheer blogs are somehow even worse than twitters. They're mean bitter people that pray on others to try and feel better about themselves. I'm sure whatever they make fun of they cannot do themselves. It's sad they attack other cheerleaders because they're insecure. Just remind CP not to let an anon get to her, they're never worth it.
And people say WE'RE mean? Just let a load of anonymous teen girls alone with the internet and watch the horror that comes through. Tumblr, ask.fm, twitter. Bottom-feeding muck.

#HatersGonnaHate!!!!!!!!!!!
The cheerleader is apparently jealous of the flyer... Or a parent is jealous that her child isn't a flyer.

And people say WE'RE mean? Just let a load of anonymous teen girls alone with the internet and watch the horror that comes through. Tumblr, ask.fm, twitter. Bottom-feeding muck.
The fierceboard is very strict about not talking about the kids, these other sites take photos of kids to purposely tear them down. I seriously don't understand why anyone would do something like that and I especially don't understand where the parents are in this situation. If I ever found out my kid was doing something like that I would take away her wifi until she could pay for it herself!

The fierceboard is very strict about not talking about the kids, these other sites take photos of kids to purposely tear them down. I seriously don't understand why anyone would do something like that and I especially don't understand where the parents are in this situation. If I ever found out my kid was doing something like that I would take away her wifi until she could pay for it herself!
It's cliche, but hurt people hurt people. I'm not saying it's ok (I personally tend to turn my emotional pain inward and, you know, try to fix it like an adult), but teen girls typically lash out at someone weaker. Also they're much more likely to want to cause lasting/extensive emotional damage (especially in fights- guys want to win, girls want to damage).

Back