All-Star Another Year Passed...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

high: coming along way with tumbling and stunting, winning my first national champ jacket, making new friends,
lows: my stunt dropping at a comp

Definitely my low this season was my CP dislocating her elbow in warm-ups at a competition after she had just earned last tumbling pass in the routine and missing two months. My high was watching her maintain her confidence, stay focused and come back from her injury better and stronger than she was before the injury. My CPs make me so proud!

Low: Needing to quit cheer in the beginning of the season because of heart issues and then getting a concussion about a month later, making sure i couldn't go back into cheer at all for 3 months :(
high: being able to come back to allstar in February and hitting a perfect routine our last competition and finally being able to go to Dallas!

High- Placing third at Jamfest Indy & Getting our first Worlds bid. Lil B and Sheldon B working with us.
Low - Tons of injuries, Mono, Attitudes

Low: Taking a year off of all stars and just cheering school. I feel like I wasted the whole year.
High: Finally starting to go to the gym I've been begging my parents to let me go to for years :) I already love it there.

High: Being our first year level 5 team and having so much support from our gym to making it to Worlds :)
Low: People getting sick or injured so we barely competed as a whole team :/ Including Worlds :(

High... Always being around the team and just seeing everyone so happy when they learn new skills :)
Low... Seeing our coaches get upset on a bad competition day just brings everyone down but encourages us to do it better next time.

Hi Watching my childs team compete and seeing that look in all of their eyes. what a great feeling for them!
Low, watching my cheerleader work hard and something not work out. It is always difficult to see your child hurt.

Im just going to post a high:
The cheer world. Those who reached out with their thoughts, prayers, and goodies for Karli (the radiator girl). :)
If I ever have a day where I think to myself "why the heck am I still doing this?!" all I have to do is remind myself of all the awesome people I have met in this environment.

As a coach:
LOW - seeing the disappointment on my kids' faces when they were so close
HIGH - finishing the season with a 1st place and Encore Champion

As a competitor:
LOW - WORLDS '11 is my last competition as a competitor :(
HIGH - Winning a partial paid with 23 girls that I consider my sisters

This was a definitely one of the toughest years of my life. Especially since it was my first level 5 team.

High point: would definitely be our saturday performance at Spirit Sports Dual in the Desert. The feeling that I had walking off that floor was amazing! I didnt think anything could ever top it, that was until we got awarded a full paid bid later on that day. It was also my last comp for the season so Im happy I got to end it on a good note.

Low point: Was getting hurt the week after we got our full paid bid, and probably worlds. Its gonna be so hard to watch my team go on that floor without me.

Low: Four of our five flyers having never ever flown before. (Level 4 team)
High: Winning our division with the highest level 4 stunt difficulty score of the whole competition. Our flyers have come so far. <33

Back